Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Practical Guide to ‘Free-Energy’ Devices

Started by Spirit, January 25, 2015, 04:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spirit

What you think about the skinner gravity machine?

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on January 25, 2015, 10:59:17 PM
Quote frm poit:'The 1% I am still unsure of is SMOT's (I can just imagine you rolling your eyes at this moment lol).'

Unquote

Nobody as far as I'm aware has ever tried a ball of nickel.why not a ball of nickel I say to myself.may accelerate an inch faster than iron enough to do the full circle
If you think that the answer is a higher permeability ball, then you have not been paying very close attention to the question.

profitis

Nickel has a hundred different properties to iron mark E.there is simply no way to predict what will happen with a nickel smotball until a nickel smotball is tried and thoroughly tested.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Spirit on January 26, 2015, 02:59:42 PM
What you think about the skinner gravity machine?

It's an unnecessarily complicated flywheel.

TinselKoala

Quote from: profitis on January 25, 2015, 10:59:17 PM
Quote frm poit:'The 1% I am still unsure of is SMOT's (I can just imagine you rolling your eyes at this moment lol).'

Unquote

Nobody as far as I'm aware has ever tried a ball of nickel.why not a ball of nickel I say to myself.may accelerate an inch faster than iron enough to do the full circle
It's a good idea. Also ferrite spheres, etc. Anything that responds to a magnetic field should be tried. I expect that you might get "closer" to the self-looping point but you still won't get past it to actual self-looping. 
I don't know where to get nickel or ferrite spheres of the needed accuracy for smooth rolling, though, or I'd try them myself.