Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are scalar waves BS?

Started by dz93, January 26, 2015, 10:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DROBNJAK

Quote from: Void on January 29, 2015, 12:03:54 PM
Interesting. Is that in Meyl's book? If so, do you have a page number?

@Void: its your lucky day today, I found it in the first try ;-)

Book: Scalar waves by Konstantin Meyl
Chapter 9.8 Measuring and switching technique of Nikola Tesla, pg.205
Chapter: 9.9 Energy technical usage, pg. 207

The description about collecting neutrinos starts at a bottom half. For the benefit of those who don't have a book, I'll do a short excerpt:

from pg.205

" ... The degree of effectiveness of today's distribution technology of current due to the having losses lies clearly beneath 100 per cent. Without the losses of the wiring it lies close to 100 per cent for the discussed one wire energy transmission. There the vortex rings are guided nicely one after another along the line like beads drawn over a string. This result eve is to be expected, as far as no vortex "jumps off" the wire or "falls apart". For the wireless version Tesla however to his own surprise had to find out that more energy could be received, than his transmitter produced. The measured degree of effectiveness lay above 100 per cent! He therefore called his transmitter a "Magnifying Transmitter" (fig. 9.10). The further transmitter and receiver were away of each other, the further the received energy increased. Tesla inferred from this, that there had to exist free energy and that he had caught that too."

form pg.207:

" ... If the neutrinos for instance are just positively charged when leaving the transmitter electrode, than an electromagnetic force of attraction takes place, if the receiver electrode at the same time is negatively charged. The required operation with the same frequency and opposite phase guarantees that also the next moment, if both, the neutrino and the receiver, have changed their polarity, the electromagnetic attraction is preserved.

It is obvious, that strange neutrinos which fly past and by chance oscillate synchronously are as well attracted. In that way the power collected in the receiver capacitor will increase further and degrees of effectiveness of over 100% are obtainable. Tesla discharges the receiver capacitor timed with the frequency of resonance (fig. 9.9) and point to the difficulty of an exact keeping of the condition of synchronization. ... "

TinselKoala

But neutrinos have NO charge (which is why they are called Neutrinos (little neutral ones)), and they are very difficult even to detect, much less "collect". If Meyl can demonstrate otherwise, maybe he should apply to CERN for a job. Just to tide him over until the Nobel committee awards him his prize, of course.

DROBNJAK

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 29, 2015, 02:39:06 PM
But neutrinos have NO charge ...

Well, he obviously knows that. He is not a simpleton. You have to give him a benefit of doubt and read the whole book.

Void

TK, thanks for the info on Faraday cages. Good to know.

Drobniak, thanks for those page references. That really is interesting.
I intend to read through Meyl's book, but it will likely take me quite a while. :D

Regarding Neutrinos, although neutrinos are neutral, they can apparently cause an energetic reaction when interacting with matter:
"When a muon neutrino interacts with a nucleus, it can produce an energetic muon which travels only a short distance, emitting a sharply outlined
cone of Cerenkov radiation which can be detected by photomultiplier tubes. An electron neutrino interaction can produce an energetic electron,
but the Cerenkov cone from this interaction differs significantly from that of the muon. The electron generates a shower of electrons and positrons,
each with its own Cerenkov cone."
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/particles/neutrino2.html

I am not a physicist, and they were referring specifically to reactions in a detector, but it sounds from the above like neutrinos can possibly give an energy boost,
at least under certain conditions, when interacting/colliding with other matter. I will leave that for the physicists to consider and analyze. It sounds like it might
at least be possible however.  :)

All the best...

TinselKoala

Indeed, and that is how neutrinos are _actually_ detected by real scientists.
QuoteWork began in 1990 and was completed in 1999. The detector consists of 1,000 tonnes of ultra pure heavy water enclosed in a transparent plastic vessel measuring 12 metres across. The vessel is itself enclosed in 7,000 tonnes of ultra pure normal water, lodged in an immense cavity measuring 22 metres wide and 34 metres high (the equivalent of a 10-storey building). It is the largest underground opening ever excavated at two kilometres depth.
The acrylic vessel is surrounded by a 17-metre geodesic dome equipped with 9,600 detectors that sense the presence of neutrinos. The frequency of neutrino detection is one per hour.
Out of an unimaginably high number that are passing through the detector.

http://astro-canada.ca/_en/a2115.php