Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

crystal radio: the first real free energy device

Started by franco malgarini, February 16, 2015, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

telecom

Quote from: pomodoro on March 12, 2015, 09:57:24 PM
Telecom , you would need to insulate the 8000v electrodes and accelerate the generated ions/ electrons through the field to generate the current just from the alpha. Problem is that without current flowing through the supply you will get charge buildup at the insulated terminals.No current! Discharging this 'capacitor' and repeating the process will take power out of the supply.
There is no need to insulate anything, this guy on the video already getting an excess current,
I think he mentions that the wires can burn down from it.
How you are planning to generate the an excess energy in your setup with galena?

telecom

Quote from: profitis on March 12, 2015, 11:11:07 PM

I think the guys who were reporting excess energy managed to get some sort of assymetric ensemble arrangement of potentials eg (chemical vs electrical) where there was localized negentropy of some sort(remember the papp guy).I suspect that it was by mere chance that the guys reporting excess stumbled onto their arrangements after fiddling around. I'm sure most of them had no idea why they were getting an excess or even how they were getting excess.

On the contrary, it is obvious that it comes from alpha decay.Each alpha particle has tremendous energy.

pomodoro

Well looks like I can't convince you. Changing the topic to real negative resistance, I would have needed the radiation to supply a current in phase with the voltage across the LC tank circuit. This current, being in phase and changing in intensity with the tank voltage would have supplied some current to the load, relieving some load off the tank. With less current flowing out of the tank, its loaded Q would have increased and so would its RF voltage . Already, we saw that the power out of the uranium is miniscule and we also required this power to behave as a negative resistance. I guess I expected the impossible, but I'm still glad I tried.  I know Moreland is a fake, that's all I've achieved.

profitis

Telecom:'.Each alpha particle has tremendous energy.'

Yes but the total of natural uranium  alpha decays energy/second is minuscule.unless he stimulated more decay/second somehow

profitis

Pomodoro:'I know Moreland is a fake, that's all I've achieved.'

Or you're doing it wrong.or he didn't give all the info.