Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

crystal radio: the first real free energy device

Started by franco malgarini, February 16, 2015, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

I was thinking of solid plates, not perforated. These plate would block the charged particles from going to the 8000v plates.

gyulasun

Okay but then the question remains whether the electric field strength the 8000V source establishes between the + and - electrodes can have any effect on the alpha particles between the big (light blue) plates? 
If not and the E field is screened by them in the volume / area where the particle source is placed, then I think the load will have a tiny current (if any at all)  flowing in it because there would be no separation force i.e. a dipole for the alpha particles to take direction.

Gyula

telecom

Hi Pomodoro,
first of all, your power supply doesn't reflect what Carl Willis used.
If u remember, he said that his ground plates and the grid of wires are grounded.
So, anode is the ground, and cathode is -8000 V.
Secondly, why not to use a high voltage diode to prevent the backflow into the supply?
Thirdly, lets compare to the real triode - it has a very similar system where they r able to separate the output from the supply.
http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_3/chpt_13/3.html

pomodoro

Yes gyula that's why I want sure that it would work. Your idea might work if the roles of the plates are swapped. There is a Farnsworth's multipactor patent US2189358, where the potential is applied to the inner thin wire grid, the electrons are attracted by it, but most pass through to the plate behind it, due to their speed

telecom

This is an idea attached - I'm by no means an electronics guru.