Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

E-Trike Kick Starter Project.

Started by TommeyLReed, February 27, 2015, 04:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

telecom

Quote from: TommeyLReed on March 31, 2015, 07:25:21 PM
Hi Telcom,

I was able to solve the battery problems, this is a better view of the E-Trike speed.

I even fell in the snow going snow triking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naH3V2lgXKg

Tom
Terrific,
I want to have one!
I like the idea of having  battery under the seat - makes it more stable.
regards

TommeyLReed

Hi All,

Working on the 2-stroke gasoline generator recharging system using a 400w 24v x 2 dc motor.

Also I am building a low rpm hub motor for peddle power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr0WTqO9E_I

Tom

Magluvin

Quote from: TommeyLReed on April 01, 2015, 11:46:53 AM
Hi All,

This is a test using a stepper motor to generate power from peddling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeOdRlGoc18

Tom

Hey Tommy

Lookin good. ;)   

2 things

A good bicyclist can put out something above 100w.

My Tidalforce bike used circuitry for regen that sent charge to only portions of the 30 d cell series pack. This way ebraking has more effect. Or in your case, make a relay circuit that switches through the batteries sequentially.

For example. Any dc or pwm driven motor/generator, just like a pulse motor, if it is free wheeling at top speed, then if you were able to physically turn the motor faster by another means while the motor is at top speed, you will get to a point that the motor no longer consumes from the source, and turn the motor faster and it can send charge back to the source. Like Lasersabers 3d printed motor. Great example. So my tidalforce is pulling x amount of current at 36v at 20mph. But if they had set it up to send power from the hub back to the whole bat pack at the same time, the motor would not have above 36v coming out unless the motor were spinning at a rate of 25 to 30mph possibly more. So since the output voltage from the motor is less than the input at the same rpm then it cannot charge the source as a whole. So send it to individual batteries in sequence instead of trying to generate the full pack voltage. Like if you put a smaller motor lower power motor on the output demo in the vid, the motor would be in overdrive instead of just moderate running..  So charging the batts individually, they will get more charge from the work. ;)

Also think about a geared settup and/or with a flywheel on the pedal charge.

Mags

TommeyLReed

Hi Magluvin,

Yes I agree.

I have a different design using regen breaking.

As the regenerated breaking occur, this energy is stored in a super capacitor bank. The micro controller will do slow charge on the  battery bank 1 while the other is being used. So you have two battery bank to run the trike, but only one is being used while the other is fully charge or being charged.

I design a system last summer that will scan each 12v battery up to 10 cells that will charge in a cycle, so 48 v is only 4 cells when using 12v batteries.

Tom

TommeyLReed

Hi All,

Waiting for parts for the generator system, but started on a 2kwh+ battery bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dNmV3y4Ys8

Tom