Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity transformer effect

Started by tinman, March 02, 2015, 06:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on March 02, 2015, 09:13:28 PM
Please remember that as the title states, I will be showing an ou effect-not some device that will be saving man kind. I suspect the effect is some how being generated by the SG, although at this time im not sure how.
All this will be shown in the next video, which I will put together and post when I get back home-w b ich may be as late as friday--》the joys off long haul runs.
Well what you've got right now is a situation where if you monitor the circuit at start-up, the voltage on the output of the FG should climb from about 1.5V to the 3V setting  logarithmically, as should the voltage at the common point on the bottom of the transformer.  Once the capacitor charges up to about 1.5V, then each time you apply a pulse from the function generator, it delivers 3V into the circuit at ~2X the current of the secondary, and then when the pulse falls to zero, current recirculates from the capacitor through the diode and that extends the time that voltage appears on the secondary.  When the primary current collapses is where you see the ringing.

If you want to measure the power accurately, you sort of have a problem of where to probe the secondary circuit for both voltage and current.  You want the voltage across the LED and the current through the LED.  You can make your life easier by referencing the secondary side to the same circuit ground as the primary side, instead of the bottom of the transformer primary as you have now.

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on March 03, 2015, 02:37:48 AM
Then explain as to how the secondary rings so strongly,while the primary coil dose not-->even though they are wound on the same core-one coil one end,and the other coil the other end.
The ringing shows an alternating voltage across the coil,and as far as i know,the magnetic field must be changing polarity to create this alternating voltage- +/- voltage. So if this is the case,then why dose not the primary also ring due to inductive coupling with the secondary?.

Seems to me that there dose indeed seem to be a case where only the secondary half of the core has an oscillating magnetic field-->although i do find this hard to believe myself ???
That is trivial:  You are not probed to see that the voltage across the primary is ringing right along with the secondary.  You see the steady output of the function generator and measure that to ground which is not the voltage across the primary.  The voltage across the primary is the difference between the FG output and the voltage on the capacitor.

If you swap the R-C network with the transformer top to bottom as shown here then you can probe the voltage and current properly in both the primary and the secondary sides.  You will find that referred to the circuit ground, the primary and the secondary track very closely at the turns ratio.  When one rings, the other rings.

With the circuit rearranged as below (the 50 Ohms is internal to the FG) you will see the same voltage on node 1 as in the old circuit.  But now you can see the primary at node 4 (assumes small value CSR), and the secondary at node 3 (also assumes small output CSR) and register the currents at 5, and 6 for the input and output respectively.

Farmhand

It's about time some others called Dollard on his crazy statements. He also claims that if you stand under an antenna array in one location then you can also be standing under a remote receiver array at the same time or some such drivel. Just totally out there.

His swirling plasma in the light globes are not galaxies either they are just swirling plasma artifacts. I can do similar myself and have video of a filament spinning like a rotor inside a light bulb powered by a jet of plasma emitted from it's end. And with less than 10 watts input at 12 volts. No big deal to imagine the effects when a 10 000 volt supply and many hundreds of Watts are used. Especially easy when someone else pays for it all.

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on March 03, 2015, 05:50:56 AM
That is trivial:  You are not probed to see that the voltage across the primary is ringing right along with the secondary.  You see the steady output of the function generator and measure that to ground which is not the voltage across the primary.  The voltage across the primary is the difference between the FG output and the voltage on the capacitor.

If you swap the R-C network with the transformer top to bottom as shown here then you can probe the voltage and current properly in both the primary and the secondary sides.  You will find that referred to the circuit ground, the primary and the secondary track very closely at the turns ratio.  When one rings, the other rings.

With the circuit rearranged as below (the 50 Ohms is internal to the FG) you will see the same voltage on node 1 as in the old circuit.  But now you can see the primary at node 4 (assumes small value CSR), and the secondary at node 3 (also assumes small output CSR) and register the currents at 5, and 6 for the input and output respectively.
Really ???

Here is the second video.
Enjoy.

I have also swaped transformer's,and will be posting a video on that tonight as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmayxefg8A8

MarkE

Yes, really.

You have arranged your circuit in a way that makes it difficult for you to measure it properly, especially given that you only have single-ended probes.  The primary is across nodes 1 and 2.  You are not probing across 1 and 2.  You are probing from 1 to ground and incorrectly calling that your primary.  Node 1 has 50 Ohms to ground during the ring out via the FG.  The secondary is high impedance as the LED has stopped conducting.