Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Need Help with Marko Rodin Math? Please

Started by luc2010, April 09, 2015, 05:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luc2010

Quote from: MarkE on April 12, 2015, 05:54:34 PM
Build one with unmagnetized iron bars in place of the magnets.  Perform a run down test using a fixed amount of input energy such as dropping a weight over a pulley a fixed height.  Replace the iron bars with the magnets.  Repeat the run down test.

Hi MarkE,

Sorry, but why to do this?

as far as  i can see from this, do you think that magnetized iron bars weight less than unmagnetized iron bars?.. IF so then, is this the ''antigravity'' peopls talking about?

Nice To Hear From You!!

Best Regards
luc2010

MarkE

Quote from: luc2010 on April 12, 2015, 06:21:44 PM
Hi MarkE,

Sorry, but why to do this?

as far as  i can see from this, do you think that magnetized iron bars weight less than unmagnetized iron bars?.. IF so then, is this the ''antigravity'' peopls talking about?

Nice To Hear From You!!

Best Regards
luc2010
Because one or the other is going to run down faster.    Whichever one takes longer to run down is an advantage over the other. 

pulp

Quote from: luc2010 on April 12, 2015, 06:13:18 PM
Hi pulp,

Please, can YOU explaine this?

according to many peopls the Rodin capacitor is Very VEry difficult to make, so my quetion:
how can i find the correct diagrams of the so called Rodin coils??  please  in order to built it and see?

Best Regards
luc2010

Well i'm working on this right now i can't explain it with few words but Rodin  teory is for chain acceleration on circle and on this places there you have to place accelerators well first i tought it is for magnets but it is not so easy to build you have to calculate very precisely when i have time will explain it will write more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKyGDWeblQw
When you watch this movie i think the phenomenon here is explained by Rodins teory. I'm trying to make something like this but in circle with magnets the chain reaction is not only for fission but for acceleration as well.

luc2010

Quote from: pulp on April 13, 2015, 05:39:46 AM
Well i'm working on this right now i can't explain it with few words but Rodin  teory is for chain acceleration on circle and on this places there you have to place accelerators well first i tought it is for magnets but it is not so easy to build you have to calculate very precisely when i have time will explain it will write more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKyGDWeblQw
When you watch this movie i think the phenomenon here is explained by Rodins teory. I'm trying to make something like this but in circle with magnets the chain reaction is not only for fission but for acceleration as well.
Hi pulp,

Thank You for the vid!

Sorry, you have to give more details when you have time.

Thanks and Best Regards
luc2010