Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fifty Quadrillion Dollar Energy Discovery Suppressed!

Started by gravityblock, March 24, 2015, 03:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: CANGAS on March 25, 2015, 12:21:59 AM
As worldwide economic conditions fluctuate, the total worldwide annual end cost to consumers varies. A good round number is $10 trillion USD. That's the global gross retail revenue available to a tycoon who has completely cornered the energy market. If an inventor dreams of his gross income for the life of his patent, 20 years X $10 trillion = $200 trillion.

How did you get the number $50 quadrillion?

Kindest
CANGAS 156

This isn't limited to just the energy market.  Cancer and other medical treatments, desalination of see water to be used by coastal countries for growing crops who has a water shortage, coal into a liquid fuel, ect.  I'm only touching the surface.  LFTR's will revelotionize every industry in this world, along with creating new industries.

The number 50 quadrillion, which I believe came from a professor in the 1940's if my memory serves me correctly, can be found in the video of the original post of this thread.  The professor was more than likely not basing the number on the life of a patent, but basing it on the life of the technology itself.  The number is probably on the low side.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

CANGAS

Quote from: gravityblock on March 25, 2015, 12:42:44 AM
This isn't limited to just the energy market.  Cancer and other medical treatments, desalination of see water to be used by coastal countries for growing crops who has a water shortage, coal into a liquid fuel, ect.  I'm only touching the surface.  LFTR's will revelotionize every industry in this world, along with creating new industries.

The number 50 quadrillion, which I believe came from a professor in the 1940's if my memory serves me correctly, can be found in the video of the original post of this thread.  The professor was more than likely not basing the number on the life of a patent, but basing it on the life of the technology itself.  The number is probably on the low side.

Gravock

Thank you for the informative reply.

Surely you are joking, Mr. Gravock! Using free energy to turn coal into combustible fuel??

A money number true in the 40s could easily be 10X or 20X higher now. But let's forget about putting fresh carbon into the atmosphere if we have free energy up our sleeve.

Best regards
CANGAS 157

gravityblock

Quote from: CANGAS on March 25, 2015, 01:28:23 AM

Thank you for the informative reply.

Surely you are joking, Mr. Gravock! Using free energy to turn coal into combustible fuel??

A money number true in the 40s could easily be 10X or 20X higher now. But let's forget about putting fresh carbon into the atmosphere if we have free energy up our sleeve.

Best regards
CANGAS 157

How is a nuclear reactor going to fit into the cars, lawnmowers, airplanes, chainsaws, etc. for clean energy? 

Coal to liquid fuel (CTL) is cleaner, cheaper, and without the CTL carbon footprint.  ( http://www.technologyreview.com/news/426551/cleaner-cheaper-liquid-fuel-from-coal/ )

Synthetic trees capture carbon 1,000 times faster ( http://m.phys.org/news166374180.html )

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.