Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thermionic Overunity Generator my gift to the world.

Started by Arthur1, March 31, 2015, 02:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spirit

Void

Quote from: Arthur1 on March 31, 2015, 02:03:48 AM
Please look at the PDF my grandson helped me with, it contains one method of over unity we discovered in our research lab in the 50s.

Hi Arthur1. Thanks for posting this info. Looks interesting. If this is serious, then I have a question.
The 4-400A is rated for 400 Watts max plate dissipation, but you indicate 600 Watts from the plate to the
load at +2000V grid voltage. Will this not cause a 4-400A to burn out?
All the best...

mscoffman

It's fake.

Will a vacuum tube work without any plate voltage?...No, so a vacuum tube must be a normal work function. You pull
an electron current through the cathode/plate system, then the grid modulates a signal onto it. Without something to remove
electrons from the plate it will generate a negative space charge and current flow will stop. The plate is nearer to itself
then it is to the grid.

Floor

@Arthor1

Wow bad timeing to have presented this on April fools day.

I'm afraid you might go to your deaaaath, with your secret lost
to the world.  I hope that you will take your bad taste with you
as well.  You could at least have left us laughing when you went !

May you R.I.P.
                        floor-

telecom

Quote from: Arthur1 on March 31, 2015, 02:03:48 AM
Please look at the PDF my grandson helped me with, it contains one method of over unity we discovered in our research lab in the 50s. We were shut down by the government and even worse. I no longer fear them as I am very oldand do not expect to live much longer. Please share it as this will be my last communication. Love, Arthur S.
I think the key is the filament made out of thoriated tungsten.