Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

So You Have a Working Free Energy Generator... Now What?

Started by hamster, March 31, 2015, 06:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Vineet_kiran:' http://contest.techbriefs.com/2015/entries/sustainable-technologies/5155-atre-continuous-electricity

Interesting.I see metals.I see metal junctions.I see water.what's to rule out galvanic corrosion here I wonder?

conradelektro

@Profitis:

Yes, the foreverlight foils are very interesting and it would be marvellous to get useful information about them.

But you have to admit, that based on the information available, one has to remain sceptical.

It really is like in the "esoterica scene", one can never find out what is going on. And this is the essence of it. The mystery is the story, not the facts (because there are no hard facts).

So, it comes down to: do I believe it or not?

Well, you have chosen to believe it, I do not.

Greetings, Conrad

Paul-R

memoryman

Thank you, Profitus, for a civil response. If there are hundreds of thousands sold, as you claim, there 'should be' some available on Ebay and similar places.
I vaguely recall reading about it years ago. It is NOT a free energy device but rather converts one form of energy to another; so does a incandescent lightbulb.
Also, having only green light of low intensity limits it's utility.

profitis

Memoryman:'It is NOT a free energy device but rather converts'

Far infrared light into visible light its free energy.certain fluorite gems do same,at room temperature.or you can just dope calcium fluoride with europium or gadolinium in the lab and get same effect.