Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gadolinium Magnet Generator.

Started by synchro1, April 03, 2015, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

I daresay I've got a similar idea mr synchro.in order to prove ou we need just one cycle demonstrated at a gain.we put the coin on a table or in a jar of water at just below curie point.we slowly bring a weak magnet close to the stationary coin from ONTOP.when the magnet gets close enough,bang,the coin flings onto it.the collision generates just enough heat to raise the temp of the coin above the curie and plonk,it falls right back dowwwnnnn.to where it began.one overunity cycle

ekimtoor1

Quote from: synchro1 on May 01, 2015, 12:48:08 PM
The demonstrated effect of de-coupling Gadolinium from a ferrite magnet by "Hairdryer" opens the possibility of a magnetic gate shielded magnetically on the exit end. Heating the Gadolinium to just the right point is not costly to sustain. Meir Alfasi appears to gain in acceleration through the gate this way in his water video.

The cost to power a Gadolinium rotor by "Hairdryer" coupled to a tail end magnet shield could be Overunity.

Yes, but the fact that I cannot repeat that with a neo might mean something else is happening.  GD is attracted more strongly to neo than ferrite.  You cannot get GD to drop off a neo, no matter what temp.  I believe this means that when GD is heated, GD passes from ferromagnetic to paramagnetic SEAMLESSLY.  There is no point at which GD is non-magnetic.  But it is very strongly paramagnetic above it's Curie.  Uniquely so. 

So, my interpretation of what is happening in the GD-ferrite magnet-hairdryer experiment is:  the GD sticks to the ferrite below it's curie.  the hairdryer heats it past it's curie at which point it becomes paramagnetic.  In it's paramagnetic state, it is still attracted to the ferrite, but much more weakly and so it drops off, making it look like something magic is happening.  But if this was the case, the experiment would also work with a neo.  It does not.

My uneducated guess is that the Curie Point and Paramagnetism must have some relationship.  The lower the Curie Point of a material, the stronger the paramagnetic state.  The higher the Curie Point, the weaker the paramagnetic state.  There is a give and take that evens things out making any net gain impossible.

profitis

Another idea is to shove a coin in a plastic groove rail which allows it to move only edgeways backward/forward.shove two bar magnets on eitherside and make that coin SMOTforward and fling.fling out of the magnets' field of influence.compare distance of breakaway of gadolinum to distance of breakaway of nickel.integrate relative magnetic susceptabilities/densities of the two metals vs distance FLUNG.

ekimtoor1

Quote from: profitis on May 01, 2015, 01:01:47 PM
I daresay I've got a similar idea mr synchro.in order to prove ou we need just one cycle demonstrated at a gain.we put the coin on a table or in a jar of water at just below curie point.we slowly bring a weak magnet close to the stationary coin from ONTOP.when the magnet gets close enough,bang,the coin flings onto it.the collision generates just enough heat to raise the temp of the coin above the curie and plonk,it falls right back dowwwnnnn.to where it began.one overunity cycle

Thought that too.  Thought it would be very simple to make a pendulum that would operate similarly.  But - a neo just grabs it and holds it.  a ferrite WILL NOT raise the temp of the GD enough to make the effect a reality.  It just doesn't work the way we are thinking it will.

profitis

Quote ekim'a ferrite WILL NOT
raise the temp of the GD enough'

It will if we controll the temperature of the environment and keep it at just the critical temp of release.I'm thinking of a pendulum under some water perhaps that is kept stable via fishtank-heater?