Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Shielding

Started by CLaNZeR, October 03, 2006, 06:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sulo-wilen

As I am not really aware of this: just a silly question: as far as I understand that physical shape of magnet does not affect much about the shape of the magnetic field? else than smaller=weaker?

Just thinking about the directing of field. or perhaps using other magnets ot compromise it..  but I think that if this would be so easy this problem would be solved already..

On other hand I think that some magnetic motors should use some kind of cam drive mecanism to have "timing" on the attracting magnet.. and a decent flywheel.

raburgeson

Geometric shapes have a lot to do with it. Johnson's magnetic motor, is one example. I had a magnet from GE, it misteriously disappeared after it had been posted in here in the past. It had a Angle about 45 degrees on one end. I had a picture of it here long ago, maybe it can be dug up? All the magnets I had are gone. It might be here somewhere but, I have given up looking.

teslaedison

the perfect shielding are magnets that repels each other as in North to North and South to South as cushioning's to each other without any metal to metal frictions either !!!  I am putting two diagrams to show you this
Thomas C.

teslaedison

here is a link to help with pyrolytic graphite shields or repels magnetic fields too
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrolytic_carbon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamagnetism

I hope this helps you guys out
Tom

teslaedison

The best known magnetic shielding is magnets themselves with North repels North and South repels South right Hint Hint !!!
Thomas