Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Introduction and inquiry about work in free energy companies - Hristo Goumnerov

Started by barcacali, April 13, 2015, 12:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barcacali

Hello all,

Firstly I would like to express my gratitude to everybody who makes this website a great resource for everybody to learn about free energy and benevolent technology.

I am Hristo Goumnerov, a recent graduate with a masters degree in mechanical engineering and I am currently looking for employment in a (non-profit) company which studies and develops free energy devices, preferably in California. I have a diverse background in engineering and would like to put my skills to use in an environment which prioritizes humanity over financial goals.

My resume is posted as an attachment along with my portfolio, and I have pasted my LinkedIn profile below:

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/hgoumner

If anyone has any advice or leads to a position, I would greatly appreciate a discussion about the needs and how my skillset matches up.

Thank you all in advance

barcacali

Hello,

Thank you for the help. Please remove this topic and my attachment, because I cannot do it myself :(.

Thank you in advance.

Belfior

Get me in the same job!

I bust my ass making money for already rich people and then burn components up for on my free time. I could burn them the whole time!