Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A possible violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy

Started by Zetetic, April 14, 2015, 04:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayeaye

The magnet on the disc moves towards the bar magnet and then stays there. No, this is not what we have been talking about. The fields there may be asymmetric, but this asymmetry is not used for overunity. What happens there is completely symmetric.

Zetetic

ayeaye,

Well, I guess I really do need to slow down and ask more questions.

In the drawing below a body is able to move horizontally.  In the one case there is more magnetic pull on the left side than on the right.  The magnetic body will move to the left.  And I the other case there is more gravitational pull (more mass) on the left side than on the right.  The body will move to the left.

Yes?  No?

What am I missing?

Thanks,

- Zet

ayeaye

This is not an analogy of the gravitational field, because the magnetic field and gravitational field are different. I showed the gravitational field example just as one example of an asymmetric field, and showed that asymmetric field can provide overunity because of asymmetry. But the interaction with the field happens the way that field works.

Zetetic

ayeaye,

Will the skateboarder in the lower half of the drawing in Reply #26 move to the left?  Will he horizontally move towards the greater gravitational field?

If yes, then ...

Why would the same dynamic not also slow down the weight on the wheel in the second drawing in Reply #21 as it moves away from the greater gravitational field and into the lesser gravitational field?

Or, am I having ... yet another ... brain cloud?

Thanks and cheers!

- Zet

ayeaye

Horizontal movement in the gravitational field slows down only because of friction.