Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claim: Over-Unity Reactionless Generator Invented In India

Started by rukiddingme, April 16, 2015, 03:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rukiddingme

In November 2014, I made one of many visits to the laboratory of Paramahamsa Tewari. I had seen the basis for the RLG design in September of 2010. Mr. Tewari showed me a stiff conductor about a foot long which was allowed to rotate at the center and connected at each end with small gauge wire. A magnetic circuit was placed under the conductor. When a current was allowed to flow through the conductor it rotated, due to a torque induced on the conductor according to Flemings Left Hand Rule and standard theory, verified by experiments at the dawn of the electrical age. With a simple rearrangement of the magnetic circuit, the same current produced no rotation – the torque was cancelled. I later duplicated the setup and experiment on my workbench. It is ingenious and lead to his breakthrough, the invention of a reactionless generator with greatly improved efficiency.[/font][/size]

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/science/breaking-news-over-unity-reactionless-generator-invented-in-india/

MarkE

The machine supposedly makes free energy, but the designers are trying to improve the efficiency a couple of points.  How much freer than free does the free energy need to be?

Newton II

Is it made self running or is there any problem in making it self running because  output from generator may not match (synchronize) with
input to motor.(?)

camelherder49

for Rukidddingme--

What is the time-frame in your opinion for production and sales
of residential sized units?

ramset

Quite certain this is the motor that was shredded to pieces by the Vetting process here...[I have erased the thread from memory atm]
@# the motor that was being driven with a spring which should have been getting looser if the setup was true ,also  and he said it was not his design but a friends??

here is more info from the actual inventor

http://www.tewari.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/SOLILOQUYr8.pdf
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma