Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

----------> Overunity Revolving Tray Motor

Started by FatBird, April 15, 2015, 04:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakes

Yup, another VeProject type video.

That ball has an LED in it?

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: memoryman on April 16, 2015, 10:39:21 PM
Well, Mikey, it would be nice if for once you got your facts straight, but, considering how you lack rudimentary physics understanding, that would be too much to expect. My name is Bill Peiman; I have stated that before and never made a secret of that, or my other nom de plume: ngepro.
On revolution-green.com you call me a liar, but never gave a single example of that.
You also refuse to DEMONSTRATE your theory about 'matter in motion'; we all know why: YOU CAN'T.
FatBird: believe what you want.

Hello Mr. Peiman here is a little taste of a crowpie made with your own "words" & just for you: "In my world respect and trust are not earned but freely given."

Q. Do you deny the pasted above quoted words are in fact your "words"?
Q. If you weren't lying then; Where is "respect" and "trust" "freely given" BY YOU now?
Q. Where is "your world"?
Q. Why do you continue to lie?
Q. Do you claim I wrote anything suggesting your name is/was ever a secret?
Q. Are you able to articulate (even loosely) what you write to be my "theory about matter in motion"?
Q. Do you dispute the reality of Ke=1/2mv^2 being well established in physics and science?
Q. Do you dispute Kinetic energy manifesting in matter in motion?
Q. Are you capable of inhibiting what Nature itself does?

As far as backtracking to show your lies I have better things to do than that or burning your wooden head - besides you are doing a good job of that all by yourself.

As well I previously wrote: "I don't do RERUNS."

memoryman

Quote from: Temporal Visitor on April 17, 2015, 06:26:03 AM
Hello Mr. Peiman here is a little taste of a crowpie made with your own "words" & just for you: "In my world respect and trust are not earned but freely given."

Q1. Do you deny the pasted above quoted words are in fact your "words"?
Q2. If you weren't lying then; Where is "respect" and "trust" "freely given" BY YOU now?
Q3. Where is "your world"?
Q4. Why do you continue to lie?
Q5. Do you claim I wrote anything suggesting your name is/was ever a secret?
Q6. Are you able to articulate (even loosely) what you write to be my "theory about matter in motion"?
Q7. Do you dispute the reality of Ke=1/2mv^2 being well established in physics and science?
Q8. Do you dispute Kinetic energy manifesting in matter in motion?
Q9. Are you capable of inhibiting what Nature itself does?

As far as backtracking to show your lies I have better things to do than that or burning your wooden head - besides you are doing a good job of that all by yourself.

As well I previously wrote: "I don't do RERUNS."

For someone who has better tyhings to do, you sure spend a lot of time on this.
Q1. Do you deny the pasted above quoted words are in fact your "words"? NO
Q2. If you weren't lying then; Where is "respect" and "trust" "freely given" BY YOU now? Still there, even if you don't see it.
Q3. Where is "your world"? My context for living.
Q4. Why do you continue to lie? Give a specific example; don't just repeat yourself.
Q5. Do you claim I wrote anything suggesting your name is/was ever a secret? You suggested it.
Q6. Are you able to articulate (even loosely) what you write to be my "theory about matter in motion"? A fancy flywheel, that somehow generates/creates/amplifies/magnifies energy.
Q7. Do you dispute the reality of Ke=1/2mv^2 being well established in physics and science? If properly applied
Q8. Do you dispute Kinetic energy manifesting in matter in motion? Stored energy (see Q6)
Q9. Are you capable of inhibiting what Nature itself does? Whatever that means.