Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Rosch probably faked their 5 KWatt KPP AuKW

Started by hartiberlin, May 05, 2015, 10:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Well, I have now pondered big time how exactly Rosch has faked the AuKW KPP.
And I came to the following conclusion, which is very logical and it is the easiest way how to do it.

What has puzzled me was, how they manipulated the "generator" with its speed changes when they removed and applied again
one heating panel from the output, if this was all only faked with a hidden cable and now I found the solution.
Read on.

So let´s  assume that the hidden power cable probably comes through the upper hollow support beam
into the tube and then goes inside the tube directly to the top connectors of the the generator, not being
connected in any way with the generator coils or the generator at all !

There, the three-phases will go straight to the connection sockets and then through the thick black cable
directly downwards. Thus, the analog power meter  then also rotates correctly and when the whole loads are connected
also the measurement box displays correct values. But all energy comes from the grid via the hidden cabble !

Now comes the trick how to simulate the load changes:
The generator is just running almost in idle mode !

That is why the small undersized gear is able to drive the generator,
cause it has no resistance for the paternoster, it is just idling away.

The compressor as is seen is connected to the cable boxes on the floor that come from the hidden power cable from above, so
it is just pumping about 50 to 100 Liters air per minute into the floats and they just turn the generator in almost idle
mode.

Now, if somebody changes the load like Mr. Beiser pulls the plug of this one 1250 Watts heater panel,
you can hear, that the generator is running faster, cause its pitch tone gets higher.

This is cleverly done, by removing a maybe 10 Kohm load resistor on the coils of the generator.
So in idle mode the generator is just putting out 380 Volts via induction on its coils
and a 10 KOhm load resistor is always braking it a bit. (That is why I wrote Almost idle !)
So  this 10 KOhm load resistor dissipates about 14 Watts. The buoyancy paternoster is also braked via this load a bit,
but the gear still can handle this and the RPM in this slightly braked idle mode is around 750 RPM at the generator.

Now, when Beiser pulls the plug out of the heating panel from the connector box, there is sent up a signal by radio
from the antenna box via RF radio signal, that a receiver inside the modified generator receives and
releases this 10 KOhm resistor from the output coils of the generator and thus the load on the paternoster is 14 Watts
less and thus the Generator and paternoster will run faster. Then it is really in total idle mode, so it runs faster !

The control signal to start this load change on the generator coils gets the antenna box on one of the 3 wire lines (red, blue, black),

which  come from the right battery cabinet box. You can see these 3 wire lines on several photos.

These 3 colored cables are probably red=12V or 5 Volts supply, black = ground and blue = control signal serial data line or I2C bus or

something like this.

So  the CPU control board in the antenna box is then controlled  to release this 10 KOhm brake load which is
transmitted via RF radio signal up to the generator with has this hidden 10 KOhm load on its coils.

This way the speed of the generator is changed !

In the rightmost panel box with the 4 x 7 Ah lead acid batteries there sits a current sensor inside, which measures,
when a load change is made and then also  changes the frequency display, so that they
have there some sort of Voltage Controlled Oscillator which controls the frequency display, so they just modify the
control voltage a bit and thus the frequency will change into the right direction.

The load change value will then be sent via the blue cable data line to the left antenna box with the control circuit board and
it will then switch on or off the load resistor on the generator coils.

Since we have seen from the logo graphics from inside the rightmost control box that  the Serbian company  Mikroelectronika has built
all these boxes, we now know, that this is a company that has much experience in  Microcontrollers knowledge and could program it like this.

This is also the most logically way the cables are connected there and this way it could
easily work.
Also this would be the easiest way to fake it...

If it is not done by radio control, it could also be made via
the red cable which goes up to the generator platform from the left antenna box.
This red cable was claimed by Beiser to be a valve control line for the compressor, but I can not imagine that they really regulate the

compressor because the compressor was seen on Gaia's video and it had only a manometer on it and then the hose went straight down into the

tube , so there was no visible control valve..so maybe the red line is just used to control the maybe 10 KOhm brake load resistor..

I have now traced all the cables where they are connected to and how the control panel boxes are interconnected and I guess
it really can only be this way, if one uses a hidden cable to bring the power in.

Clever done Rosch ! But not smart enough to not being detected.

Gruss, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Pirate88179

Stefan:

Your explanation fits perfectly.  We all know this could not work as they have said so, you figuring this out is a really good thing.

Thanks,

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hartiberlin

hartiberlin

Yes, thanks Bill, it is the only plausible explanation with all the
connections and observations from all the last days since they have shown it.

Regards, Stefan.

MarkE

Signaling can also be carried over power line communications.  These are used extensively in solar power inverters from companies like enPhase.