Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Rosch probably faked their 5 KWatt KPP AuKW

Started by hartiberlin, May 05, 2015, 10:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi All,
I recorded the dismantling process today.
Unfortunately I missed the switch off of the AuKW,
but at least I captured all the later stuff pretty well.

These are bilingual Videos English-German language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3M0uBASnV4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIiaU74xRP4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4--SdBE0z64

Well as the AuKW was still running a few minutes ago before I recorded
the first video, the question is now, how they wired that up that they still had today all
the power at the output ?
If there was no hidden cable through the connection support beams, then how
did they input the power to all the loads today ?
Well in the last days we had a still frame only in the Livestream from
8th of May evening to today midday.... so
in that time frame they could have tampered with the device..
Did somebody record the switch off of the AuKW of today ?
Would love to see this.
Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

PIH123

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 13, 2015, 02:06:19 PM
Well as the AuKW was still running a few minutes ago before I recorded
the first video, the question is now, how they wired that up that they still had today all
the power at the output ?
If there was no hidden cable through the connection support beams, then how
did they input the power to all the loads today ?

Do you suppose that during all of that "Live" feed downtime,
they had time to:

.  remove the wires from the support tubes
.  patch up the small 1 inch diameter hole from the demo room to that area above the office in the adjacent space
.  install a honking big battery in that "generator"
.  turn it back on in time for the "show"

Surely they couldn't get all of that done in less than 96 hours ;)
Spackle must take at least that long to dry, let alone paint over.

So did anyone get to look inside the "generator" ?

Pete

PIH123

J.D.s photos.

Another nail in the coffin.

Stefan, you have been quoted multiple times by Stuart / Sterling on PESN as having changed opinion.

QuoteHe's still having a hard time with the science, but pretty much admitted that while he doesn't understand how it could work, the demonstration did seem convincing that it was working.

So please review again the photos available (from J.D.) after the brackets were removed.
Please open them in their own tab so that you can more easily zoom in on them.

Photo 29 (http://www.pureenergyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/DSCN1325_1000.jpg) shows a guy photoing the lower bracket position.
The top holes of that bracket were nearest to the gap in the prefab wall (comparing the 2 bracket photos) and there is a dark smudge above the top right hole.

So we know the lower bracket must be this photo http://www.pureenergyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/DSCN1327_1000.jpg

The "pattern" of etching of the prefab concrete can be seen over the entire surface of this part of the wall.

So far so good.

And so let's look at the upper bracket position http://www.pureenergyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/DSCN1328_1000.jpg

Notice that the same "etching" pattern we saw everwhere on the lower bracket picture is there...................................

EXCEPT FOR the entire area inside the 4 mounting holes.

Is there an equivalent German word for "Spackle" ?
Did J.D. bother to look for any open tubs of it ?

They had 4 clear days with no live feed to cover this up.

I bet this will cause Sterling to lower his rating to 9.89999999.

Also Stefan, you are quoted as having only considered "unseen portions of the control panel" for location of hidden batteries.
Is this true ? I did not listen to the entire 2 hour audio.

Thanks

Pete

MarkE

It is fascinating to observe the thought process over there.  They have absolutely no evidence that gravity or its application to fluids is an energy source:  zip, nada, nothing, de-minimus.  Rosch/Gaia do not even pretend to present any evidence that the paternoster drives the "generator" rather than is driven by a motor labelled as a "generator", much less that the paternoster passes more than 5kW, or that the supposed power out of the paternoster in any way exceeds the power into the small compressor.  There are no force or torque transducers in the system to measure mechanical power and the direction of that power flow.

S&S jump into an alternate reality where they assume the claimed miracle is true.  From there they go through exercises of trying to convince themselves that there is no trick in how the display was wired.  Such is the world of self-delusion.

TinselKoala

While I don't actually think this is the case.... it is certainly possible that the bracket _bolts_ themselves could be used to make the necessary electrical connection through the wall. No extra holes or cables through the wall are needed, just some long bolts that go all the way through. Two brackets = two conductors, with the long bolts making the connection through the wall.