Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Excess power from plants

Started by markdansie, May 12, 2015, 09:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Brad:

Thank you for the reply.  This is interesting and the first time I have feedback on tests I did 8 years ago or so.  I was thinking that maybe it was reverse down under, ha ha.  So, you too have negative trees and a positive earth.  There is probably a great explanation for this but, I have never heard of any.  Interesting also how you noticed changes due to wind and sun conditions.  I never tested for that...never thought of it.

Thank you.

Paul:

Yes, part of my later testing involved making an array out of galvanized nails in the tree (tapped in and not deep) and just testing the voltage potential to ground.  Volts were not higher but I did see a slight increase in power.

Now, as long as you are doing this, could you just stab your meter probes into your tree and the earth (no electrodes needed) and see if you too have a positive ground and a negative tree?  Long ago, I was sort of thinking that maybe some trees were + and some were -.  Maybe all of them are minus?

As far as going up higher in the tree to see if it helps/hurts, I have never tried that.  Sadly, my apartment complex decided to remove my tree last year so...I would have to venture out somewhere else to make any more tests.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

profitis

Quote Paul-R'It's a theory. You seem very committed to it. It is the
type of single minded commitment which rules out
any possibility of inspirational discovery.'

Lol aww cumon pauli you've got 20 tons of actively pumping ions in that tree plus a very distinct ph difference between the soil and the tree's blood.you've got like 20 naturaly galvanic variables to rule out before you even come to vandergraaf grounding as an explanation.but ok maybe a tree is a convenient cell-fone charger I mean there's plenty around to stab.sometimes the simplest explanation is the one to look at in science I think fennyman would agree with me here.

Paul-R

Quote from: profitis on May 14, 2015, 04:43:07 AM
'
plus a very distinct ph difference between the soil and the tree's blood
That's why I first reckoned it was galvanic.

But there was a 0.8v pd between two identical nails hammered into the tree three foot apart. Exactly the same voltage difference.

Someone somewhere reckoned that trees could be an aerial for Tesla's 685,957. I shall do Bill's work and then connect a cap between the tree connection and the ground and run it like a 685,957 apparatus.

tinman

Quote from: profitis on May 13, 2015, 04:02:07 PM
''What happens when we try to draw a current?''

Oxidation baby pure oxidation.you might aswell shove both metals inna saltwater its the same fucking thing.this whole plant thing is preposterous
And yet i used a 316 grade S/S screw into the tree,and a 316 grade S/S tube into the ground,and could measure 1.2 volt's,which also had enough current to drive my oscillator. can you show us two S/S probes getting 1.2 volts from a tub of salt water?.

profitis

Well here's a voltage frm two pieces iron at diff ph you guys so I can do same trick without trees.if I were to shove fructose in the anode compartment I'd probaby raise voltage still further.