Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Permanent magnet motor

Started by Jim36, May 18, 2015, 01:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

Magnet-Motor-3

The diagram below,  includes a  top-view, in order to show the arrangement of the stator-magnets of Magnet-Motor-3  .

(  The stator-magnets are arranged in a particular pattern, so that at any one time, the merge-points in one row, will be offset by the lack of merge-points in the other 2 rows.  The same pattern,  that was used in my motor-magnet-2  )
------------------------------

Regarding   All-Permanent-Magnet-Full-Levitation,  and,  Solid-State-Free-Energy-Generators

If  Solid-State-Free-Energy-Generators don't  function successfully( don't achieve overunity ),  maybe they should include  an  All-Permanent-Magnet-Full-Levitation  component,  to provide the initial oscillation that is amplified in the coils etc.
     The     All-Permanent-Magnet-Full-Levitation  component  that should be chosen,  should be as unstable as possible( even though the levitating magnet never touches any other object ),   but the more stable  All-Permanent-Magnet-Full-Levitation  designs may vibrate at a higher frequency .

My less-stable All-Permanent-Magnet-Full-Levitation designs
    http://overunity.com/16295/all-permanent-magnet-complete-levitation/msg469597/#msg469597

My stable All-Permanent-Magnet-Full-Levitation designs
    http://overunity.com/16298/my-levitators-and-bearings-and-other-designsinventions/msg469748/#msg469748

Or, to increase the frequency obtained from  All-Permanent-Magnet-Full-Levitation  even further,  any of my  All-Permanent-Magnet-Full-Levitation designs  above,  could  easily be modified,  so that the levitating  permanent-magnet,   is pressed in between,  2 devices that make it levitate away from each other.

Nink

So now I am faced with the problem how do I make the levitating permanent magnet in bismuth spin without touching it.  If you throw a voltage across the magnet it will spin Homopolar motor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De6VdKA3IH4 but how do I induce a spin without actually touching it and need to be able to do this from inside a vacuum, so I need to generate the current in the vacuum (Solar, crystal battery etc) or outside and use induction. 

guest1289

To cause rotation in a vacuum

A difficult way.  This version  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nichols_radiometer  of a  radiometer,   works in much higher vacuums  than used by other radiometers,  because it functions via a different method.   I think it works directly of the effect of photons striking a surface,   but since it does not contain a  Fully-Levitating  component,  it does not rotate. 
But you could use the principle by which it works.

Maybe you could use pulses from a strong electromagnet, or just by rapidly moving a strong permanent-magnet near it.

Or, use an  electrostatic-charge,  attach some very-very-thin plastic or fibers to the levitating magnet,  and use something with a  strong  electrostatic-charge to move it.
(  an electrostatic-charge can work through plastic or glass containers, which are filled with things affected by an  electrostatic-charge,  like thin fibers,  although I'm not sure if it works through both plastic and glass  )

There would probably be lots of other ways .

(  It's strange that your laser idea won't work in a vacuum, although that is the same reason a  non Nichols-radiometer,  won't spin in a high enough vacuum.
    But,  lasers  emit  electro-magnetic  radiation,  and you are pointing your laser at a magnet, so you'd think it might be able to make it spin  )

I think the reason you want to do this, is to see how long it would spin for ,  but it would be affected by all sorts of things.  There are constant micro-tremors from the earth,  and various other things .   

Nink

Thanks I think the electrostatic propulsion idea is interesting.  I tried a coil and 9v around the Bismuth with no effect.  Laser doesn't work through the glass jar I am using for my vacuum chamber. If I take a magnet and drag it beside the jar it rotates but I can't get it to spin...  Maybe try a plastic solenoid and try and flick magnet corner.  I do think it should spin longer in a vacuum but I am not sure how much.  The magnetic poles I guess could be adding drag, I am  not sure if the diamagnets are stopping the spin as well.   I guess I could try and shield from the poles with MU metal or something around the jar.   

guest1289

Below is  magnet-motor-3.2 ,   and  magnet-motor-3.4 .

So with these two updated designs,  there is no longer a need for the slightly difficult pattern of  stator-magnets arrangement,  because now there are three  moving-magnets  attached together,  to form one moving-component.   
   The intended effect of attaching together 2 or 3   moving-magnets is so that  merge-points encountered by one moving-magnet  will be offset by the lack of merge-points encountered by the other  moving-magnets .