Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

timing circuit advice

Started by nathanj99, May 26, 2015, 04:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathanj99

Yep, the NSA may be listening. Well the machine is for my own amusement, I'm just building it to see if I can. I have no intention of making money, making electricity etc etc etc. in fact I'm with the NSA on this one. If OU devices suddenly appear in the world there would be chaos, governments would fall, the world would fall apart! We are in a catch 22!, or maybe more appropriately, dammed  if we do, dammed if we don't.  :D

allcanadian

I like this circuit --http://overunity.com/1868/a-working-radiant-free-energy-system/#.VWY1h9JViko -- by Ossie Callanan called "a working radiant free energy system". You can find the pdf file online which explains everything in detail.

I tested this a long time ago and it is pretty interesting considering how few components are involved and it is light years ahead of the Behoudini setup in my opinion.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

nathanj99

Thank you Allcanadian. I appreciate that. at least not everyone is a idiot like Tinman ;)

tinman

Quote from: nathanj99 on May 27, 2015, 05:28:20 PM
Thank you Allcanadian. I appreciate that. at least not everyone is a idiot like Tinman ;)

An idiot is some one who thinks they have an OU SSG lol.
You will have no worries with the NSA on this one,although the men in grey coats may be looking for you soon enough lol.

nathanj99

Timman, I find your comments in this post negative, sarcastic and basically malicious. Just because I have not yet learnt electronics and I am building a machine in my garage you think I will fail. Personally I salute any person who attempts something when the odds are against them. I feel that perhaps bring a member of this forum is not right for you! You have no idea what I am capable of. My area of expertise is molecular genetics, quantum physics and artificial intelligence.

I request that you no longer comment on any of my posts.

Thank you

Nathan