Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

timing circuit advice

Started by nathanj99, May 26, 2015, 04:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: nathanj99 on May 29, 2015, 02:11:10 PM
Timman, I find your comments in this post negative, sarcastic and basically malicious. Just because I have not yet learnt electronics and I am building a machine in my garage you think I will fail. Personally I salute any person who attempts something when the odds are against them. I feel that perhaps bring a member of this forum is not right for you! You have no idea what I am capable of. My area of expertise is molecular genetics, quantum physics and artificial intelligence.

I request that you no longer comment on any of my posts.

Thank you

Nathan
And yet it was you that insulted me first by calling me an idiot. This is odd considering it was you that stated you were building an OU device. I asked only to see this OU machine,and your reply was an insult toward me,and yet here you are saying that my comments are negative. You say that one of your areas of expertise is in quantum physics?. This is doubtful when you consider a simple hudini motor to be/or be capable of OU.

Well im a simple mechanical engineer,and i say that you will not succeed in getting your pusle motor to go OU. So now is your chance to proove me wrong,and if you do,i will resign from the forum-->hows that for a deal?.
But i do wish you all the best,and do encourage experimenting ;)

TinselKoala

It is as if they are all reading from the same script! And we've seen the reruns so often we know it by heart.

INT: DAY: FADE IN....

A: I have an overunity machine in my garage!
B: Oh yeah, that's great. Let's see it working!
A: You're a stupid idiot for not believing me!
B: I just want you to provide evidence for your claim, that's all.
A: What a troll! Why don't you stick your head back in the sand, or some other dark place!
B: So why don't you just refute me by showing your evidence?
A: Who's paying you to suppress me, the CIA or the NSA?
B: Where are your measurements?
A: Go Away! You should be banned for your negativity!
B: I just want to see some evidence for your claim.
A: You're nothing but an agent of suppression, and too stupid to understand that I'm the Free Energy Messiah!
B: (shrugs shoulders and walks away)

FADE TO BLACK....

tinman

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 30, 2015, 05:51:52 AM
It is as if they are all reading from the same script! And we've seen the reruns so often we know it by heart.

INT: DAY: FADE IN....

A: I have an overunity machine in my garage!
B: Oh yeah, that's great. Let's see it working!
A: You're a stupid idiot for not believing me!
B: I just want you to provide evidence for your claim, that's all.
A: What a troll! Why don't you stick your head back in the sand, or some other dark place!
B: So why don't you just refute me by showing your evidence?
A: Who's paying you to suppress me, the CIA or the NSA?
B: Where are your measurements?
A: Go Away! You should be banned for your negativity!
B: I just want to see some evidence for your claim.
A: You're nothing but an agent of suppression, and too stupid to understand that I'm the Free Energy Messiah!
B: (shrugs shoulders and walks away)

FADE TO BLACK....

Yes-unfortunately this is how it normally go's.
I only asked to see his OU device,so as could make sure he had enough clip leads,LED's,and un used- unnecessary old parts from tv PCB's.

tinman

Nathan

Here is a video i made many years ago,back in my early days of the bedini pulse motors.. You will see that having ample clip leads make's a difference :D--watch the current draw from the power supply when i loop the system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2GteX6j930

Now,if you think i have had not much to do with pulse motor's,then below is a link to a forum myself and another pulse motor guru made. I have since handed the reins to another member,as i didnt have time to keep the forum running. Here you will find a whole range of circuits for the pulse motor,and most of them were designed by the forum members them self-along with a few from me.

http://iaec.forumco.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=9