Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bearing motor

Started by tinman, May 28, 2015, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: tinman on June 10, 2015, 12:32:10 AM
Gravoc
I think you need to revisit your statement.
On one disc we have current flowing from the outer circumference to the center of the disc. On the second disc we have the current flowing from the center of the disc to the outer circumference.  As the disc are the conductors, we now see that the current is flowing through those conductors in opposite directions. How you came up with current is flowing in the same direction through the conductors has me lost. You need to think a little more on the magnetic fields produced by a ring magnet also.

This is when people get lost, when people like yourself go making incorrect statement as youjust did.

Current is flowing on the top disk from the rim to the center (left to right), and the bottom disk the current is flowing from the center to the rim (once again it is still flowing from left to right in the same direction as the top disk).  The current is flowing in the same direction through the same pole of the magnet for both disks.  This means the force is in the same direction for both disks.  Apply a force on the left side of the center of motion and it will rotate in the opposite direction than a force applied in the same direction on the right side of the center of motion.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on June 10, 2015, 12:42:36 AM
Mags
I believe I have a version of the homopolar generator that will have very little CEMF. The CEMF is created at the outer contact brush, so we need to get rid of that brush. I have a design that has both brushes on the shaft, and none around the outer perimeter of the disc.
I will draw it up tonight.

I think we should look at the magnets fields around those brushes and wire connections with an analog hall sensor.  The fields coming out of the magnet face are not beaming straight out of the magnet. They tend to be curved outward almost immediately, especially at the edges of the magnet. So we cannot say that the brushes and their wire connections are not affected by the magnets field when the brushes move alone because the fields of the magnet are not inline with the brush holders and the like.

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: Magluvin on June 10, 2015, 12:24:48 PM
I think we should look at the magnets fields around those brushes and wire connections with an analog hall sensor.  The fields coming out of the magnet face are not beaming straight out of the magnet. They tend to be curved outward almost immediately, especially at the edges of the magnet. So we cannot say that the brushes and their wire connections are not affected by the magnets field when the brushes move alone because the fields of the magnet are not inline with the brush holders and the like.

Mags

Also, on the outer edges of the mag, the fields bend outward and at the inner edges of the hole in the mag, the fields bend inward.

So now we have 2 moving conductors, the inner brush and the outer brush. The outer brush sees a path that is crossing the outer edge field of the mag, and the inner brush sees a path of mag fields crossing the brush/wire at an opposite angle. So both brushes/wires have complimentary currents in the same direction of the loop circuit of the brushes and their wires.

It should be pretty simple to follow once you visualize the fields and how they are 'cutting' those conductors as the brushes move.  This is all visualized in my head. Dont need to draw it out for me to understand.

Look at this reply page.  Ridiculous.

Mags

Magluvin

The 'only' thing I find incredibly interesting is the fact that the magnet can spin with the disk and produce currents in the disk. This is the one thing that should be experimented with to see what, if any, advantages that could be had, like the possibility of zero drag/lenz. And if there is drag/lenz, then what are we dragging against if the magnet is moving with the disk?

So there are 2 possibilities for adventure here.  Either there is no drag, of which I think we can all appreciate, or, if there is drag, 'what ever we are dragging against', can that idea be used to cause motion through space with a solid state device.  Like a small device mounted on a small car, where the car moves by pushing or pulling against, 'what ever it is'. ;)

Mags

Magluvin

I know some of you think I dont know what Im talking about at times.  But I assure you, I have been around this stuff for some time. And I do have a fairly deep understanding of what is going on here. Thats why at times I just say UUGGHH!!.  ;D Then I collect myself and continue on. ;)

Mags