Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MY PATENTED DEVICE DOES NOT WORK!

Started by mr2, May 29, 2015, 06:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr2

And just to clearify, I just don't care about ignorants with theoretical arguments.
Overunity does not need to be explained. Just do it. If it runs forever, you do NOT need to explain that it runs forever.
No maths, no graphs.. no nothing. Put a energy supply without mains and let it run.. if it never stops.. you have it.. if it stops.. sorry..
And there's thousands of messages with "how to"...
The Earth is flat.. and I can proove it. See to the horizont.. there is the end of the world and you will fall...

Cadman

Thanks mr2. I just caught this thread a few days ago. Your patent works.

You never claimed it was OU, did you.

forest

antijon

Webby, I was thinking about your first simple circuit, what is it used for? To make an inverter? I thought the same way as the OP, at first. If you put a light bulb and capacitor in series, you light the bulb and charge the cap, then if you break the supply and short the bulb/cap you use the same energy twice. It seems like the same power could be used twice, but that's not the case. As the voltage is divided between the bulb and cap, the total output power is going to equal the input power. So what's the purpose of the inductor in the circuit? Just to smooth the output?

As for the demo videos, the excess noise in the first fan is caused by underloading the motor, as smoky said. Because the RPM is based on line frequency, underloading causes the motor to try to spin faster, and as the polarity changes the rotor has to snap back to its proper location. This causes over amping and noise. It's common in PSC motors with a capacitor on the start winding. If the capacitor is too large, it pulls too much amps and makes a loud hum. Also leads to the motor overheating.

conradelektro

Quote from: mr2 on August 25, 2017, 06:58:37 PM

Overunity does not need to be explained. Just do it. If it runs forever, you do NOT need to explain that it runs forever.
No maths, no graphs.. no nothing. Put a energy supply without mains and let it run.. if it never stops.. you have it.. if it stops.. sorry..

I agree completely with your argument (show that it does not stop and no further theoretical explanations will be necessary).

So, does your contraption (motor) never stop?

This is the only thing you have to show. Can you demonstrate that your contraption never stops? If not, sorry!

Greetings, Conrad