Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lenz Force Motor Generator

Started by tinman, June 01, 2015, 05:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Here is my new project-the LFMG.
This is based around Tesla"s generator,but here i will be adding/modifying it to suit my own past experiments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzoZlnnB0uE

tinman

shylo

Hi Tinman, I'm curious as why make 3 different generating circuits or outputs?
When you cut off the other 6 pole faces ,does that not ruin the core as a whole? The layers that make up the core are insulated from each other , when you cut out the faces the insulating factor is now destroyed?
I tried winding motor coils and generating coils sharing the same space , thinking that the loaded generating coils would produce an opposite field which would assist the motoring coils, but it didn't work out that way.
Also what is the orientation of your rotor magnets , N S or all the same pole?
Looking forward to your next video.
artv

tinman

Quote from: shylo on June 02, 2015, 04:02:56 PM
Hi Tinman, I'm curious as why make 3 different generating circuits or outputs?
When you cut off the other 6 pole faces ,does that not ruin the core as a whole? The layers that make up the core are insulated from each other , when you cut out the faces the insulating factor is now destroyed?
I tried winding motor coils and generating coils sharing the same space , thinking that the loaded generating coils would produce an opposite field which would assist the motoring coils, but it didn't work out that way.
Also what is the orientation of your rotor magnets , N S or all the same pole?
Looking forward to your next video.
artv
As much as they try,the laminates are not electrically insulated from one another. They laminate each core plate with varnish or lacquer of some sort,then they pin press all the plates together. When they do this,most(if not all) the plates becom electrically conected-->but the lacquer dose reduce the eddy currents in the core a great deal.

As stated in the first video,the magnets are alternating fields.

tinman

Here is part three.
The coils produce a good voltage,and we give it a quick run,
but it looks like we will have to parallel the drive coils,as i can get the current i want on a 12 volt supply voltage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRs5kPpLB3k