Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All You Know is Wrong - That's Official ;-)

Started by DROBNJAK, June 11, 2015, 04:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Evidently he doesn't even understand the current theory.

If he doesn't understand the current theory, how can his conclusion about it being wrong be well founded?
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

joel321

QuoteEvidently he doesn't even understand the current theory.

This logic I have passed a lot myself which now has me asking, what makes you 100% certain you, yourself, understand the current theory?

Trust me GREED just makes a person with money believe that he designed a computer and invented the wheel.

I could look at the opposite and think "All we know is Right" and I can count shyt lot of things why that is not 100% accurate...lol

Now if he does not understand the current theory 100% means, in your mind, that he is 100% wrong...ok, cool, now who or what makes you to be the 100% understanding of the current theory? And  are all theories STATIC? Just curious.

forest

If you understand current theory then you can explain what is "electric charge" , right ? Go on...

poynt99

Put on your thinking caps guys. I'm quite tired of spelling things out for you.

Let me rephrase things a little; it appears that he doesn't understand the basics or fundamentals of current theory. If you understood the basics of induction etc., you would be questioning the need for his new theory, rather than questioning the current theory itself.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

ayeaye

Quote from: joel321 on June 15, 2015, 01:50:44 AM
What I don't understand is Chen Ning Yang's  equation. What is so special about it?
It is difficult for me because i don't have so great knowledge about these things, as i only recently started to look more into them, and now i should understand them, with my simple mind.

Well, mathematics is a modeling, which describes the reality more or less accurately. Means there can be any gibberish in it, which may just happen to describe something in the reality, or then may not. In mathematics this may have some abstract meaning, but it does not necessarily have the same meaning in the reality. In the reality it has only as much meaning as much it happens to describe the reality, the full mathematical meaning may just be a mental exercise.

It is that Maxwell liked to express everything, including the Faraday's law and the Ampere's law, in a vector form. He kind of extended the original equations in several ways, only based on mathematics, not that the experiments confirmed that. One of that was expressing everything as a vector, including the potential. The expressions that were originally in a simple form, with values only, and not in the vector form.

Now Chen Ning Yang argues that the evidence confirms that these mathematical extensions in the equations by Maxwell, in fact correspond to the reality. He especially mentions the Aharonov-Bohm experiment. But, if you read my post here "What is induction?", you may see that there are possible other explanations. By that, if the dipole is side-wise towards the wire, that is the electron flow, then the dipole does not "pump" the electrons in one direction, as it happens when the rotating dipole moves in the relation to the electron flow. Thus, there is no generally known effect. Yet the revolving electron in the dipole affects the electrons somewhat, likely making them to move slightly back and forth. This may well change the vibration of the electrons, causing it to phase shift. What Aharonov-Bohm experiment shows. So it may have a really simple explanation, with no need of any vectors or additions in the Maxwell's equations. By only what has always been known, that charged particles attract or repulse each other.

Chen Ning Yang spokes like everything Maxwell wrote was so right, that everything must be taken as a truth. I could agree with it if i had the same faith in the Maxwell's writings as Chen Ning Yang has. Unfortunately i have no reason to trust everything Maxwell said, that much. As i know that Maxwell has other questionable extensions to his equations.

One is his extension to the Ampere's equation. As Ampere's equation originally states just that the magnetic field induced by a current, is linear to the strength of the current. But Maxwell added to it another component, which is creation of the magnetic field due to the changing electrostatic field. This has never been experimentally confirmed. This should mean that with a capacitor one should be able to create a magnetic field, no one has done that yet. And furthermore, a capacitor then can be used as an antenna to generate radio waves, as much as i know, capacitor cannot be used as an antenna.

This invalidates all the conventional explanation of what radio waves are. Because this is based on such artificially extended equation by Maxwell. More likely i think radio waves are just a propagation of a changing magnetic field, with no electrostatic component. This is what Maxwell himself suggested.

Now go further and ask how radio waves can propagate in a vacuum. Likely no one really knows. But it is also not exactly known what vacuum is, certainly it is a more complex structure than just an empty space. There are said to be certain "virtual particles" in the vacuum, some of these may be magnetic dipoles, as they have spin. Any particle that has a spin can be a magnetic dipole, and as much as i know, all particles have spin, except the higgs bosons. And magnetic dipoles are then all that is necessary for propagation of radio waves.

So i said all i could think about, my two cents, or as i said hopefully some more cents, so that i can buy a cup of coffee ;)

You may also read my post "What is induction?" here, where i described the idea i got, of how to explain induction. The drawing below is from that post.