Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All You Know is Wrong - That's Official ;-)

Started by DROBNJAK, June 11, 2015, 04:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DROBNJAK

I posted a constricted version on EEVbog's forum, but here is a bit more liberal version. Enjoy. Scalar field is live and kicking, confirmed by Aharonov-Bohm's effect and Nobel Prize laureate. Long live Nikola Tesla, TPU, Woodward Effect, Dr. William J. Hooper, Dr. Deborah Chung, Caduceus Coils, Distinti et. all. Apologies to anybody I missed out.

There was a conference about Aharonov-Bohm's effect on university in Tel Aviv University. Professor Chen Ning Yang, who won Nobel Prize in Physics (1957), talks about controversial castration of Maxwell equations by Oliver Heaviside.

Since 99% of Electrical & Electronics Engineers live in the illusion that Maxwell's equations they are thought at university are 'complete' Maxwell's equations, this might be an eye opener. If not an eye-popper  :)

History of the Vector Potential

Just to disambiguate, this videos without shadow of doubt, demonstrates that Maxwell's equations that are tough at universities across whole world for more than 100 years are 'censored' or 'crippled' Maxwell's equations. And since Theory of Relativity is derived from 'crippled' Maxwell's equations, Relaitivy is just a special case, nothing more. Notably, Relativity doesn't apply to rotation and acceleration, only to movement in straight line at a constant speed.

And, since we all like experimental proof, and many people here have good instrumentation, somebody might try to verify this:

emf002x: Measuring the Rhombus Experiment
emf001x: Quad Loop: Experimental Data

Lab demonstration of Negative Resistance in plain wires, by professor Dr. Deborah Chung, Buffalo, NY:

Negative Resistance in Conductors

Please don't jump on me until you watch the videos till the end.

Now, can somebody who is better at maths than myself, explain to me does this mean that Free Energy is possible? The above Scalar field is non-conservative, meaning one can take energy out of scalar field without putting it back in and one can put energy into scalar field without getting it back. Is my interpretation too optimistic?

And finally, this is Chen Ning Yang's equation that will most likely change the science as we know it and change the world:

tinman

tinman

I see the big guns are leaving this one alone ::)
Easier to bury your head in the sand,than to find out what you thought was right is in fact wrong. ;)

Dave45

QuoteMH will love this one.
Tear up them book's.

I see the big guns are leaving this one alone (http://overunity.com/Smileys/default/rolleyes.gif)
Easier to bury your head in the sand,than to find out what you thought was right is in fact wrong. (http://overunity.com/Smileys/default/wink.gif)

Roflmao

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yf4ejzSYnYw/UTdplBJiiLI/AAAAAAAAAE0/lDExvjERfFw/s320/mmmmmmm+donut.+100+oc+animated+gif+i+made+for+my_4a2d7d_3944935.gif

tinman

Quote from: Dave45 on June 12, 2015, 07:24:50 AM
Roflmao

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yf4ejzSYnYw/UTdplBJiiLI/AAAAAAAAAE0/lDExvjERfFw/s320/mmmmmmm+donut.+100+oc+animated+gif+i+made+for+my_4a2d7d_3944935.gif
Lol
Nice one Dave.
But i must admit that i too didnt see what was right in front of me all this time. This is a clasic example how easy we are led to believe one thing,when the truth is staring us right in the eye.

Doh. lol