Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All You Know is Wrong - That's Official ;-)

Started by DROBNJAK, June 11, 2015, 04:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: tinman on June 14, 2015, 02:04:56 AM
Nice picture,but it would be far more useful to point out his mistake's-->dont you think?.
http://overunity.com/15807/all-you-know-is-wrong-thats-official-/msg452818/#msg452818

I pointed out a couple of things here. That's as far as I needed to go to see there is a problem.

The current theory stands; it's up to you or him to point out where it is lacking. I see that he does not understand the current theory, so he has made up his own.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Dave45

Quote from: ayeaye on June 14, 2015, 06:42:32 AM
Spinning, well. Considering that a particle is a changing structure of connections, a lot can be going on there. Cyclic processes that are similar to waving. But also processes which are similar to rotating. And many other things. It is a structure, on the lattice of space. As such, particles can even be inside each other, yet they maintain their identity, their structure is separate and keeps its integrity. Yet they can interact with other such structures. Such structures of connections can do whatever, like a computer code, yet they remain "physical". Thus it is not really important to find physical reasons for everything, the particles just function the way they do. And it cannot be completely described by analytical equations, for the reason i said before. The geometric patterns may have importance though, this has been found in quantum mechanics recently, why, because the patterns of connections matter in such structures.

I don't understand, all the quantum mechanics started when Planck found that everything physical, that is distances, time and everything else, is discrete. So space is a grid, may be changing grid yet grid, and all is structures of connections. This is what quantum mechanics should mean as i understand, yet it has been tried to have an understanding that it isn't so.

Well, by 5 year olds i meant 5 year old alien-like ayeayes, which can be somewhat different from human 5 year olds, so i guess i misunderstood somewhat ;)
Can we see that grid structure in nature, of course we can.

Magnetic fields permeate space,

When we think of the magnetic field we tend to think of one field line but there are millions, they more than likely have an ordered structure.

joel321

QuoteSpinning, well. Considering that a particle is a changing structure of connections, a lot can be going on there. Cyclic processes that are similar to waving. But also processes which are similar to rotating. And many other things. It is a structure, on the lattice of space. As such, particles can even be inside each other, yet they maintain their identity, their structure is separate and keeps its integrity. Yet they can interact with other such structures. Such structures of connections can do whatever, like a computer code, yet they remain "physical". Thus it is not really important to find physical reasons for everything, the particles just function the way they do. And it cannot be completely described by analytical equations, for the reason i said before. The geometric patterns may have importance though, this has been found in quantum mechanics recently, why, because the patterns of connections matter in such structures.

I don't understand, all the quantum mechanics started when Planck found that everything physical, that is distances, time and everything else, is discrete. So space is a grid, may be changing grid yet grid, and all is structures of connections. This is what quantum mechanics should mean as i understand, yet it has been tried to have an understanding that it isn't so.

Well, by 5 year olds i meant 5 year old alien-like ayeayes, which can be somewhat different from human 5 year olds, so i guess i misunderstood somewhat 

Basically what you are saying that everything has a frequency while at the same time there is a frequency governing that frequency. I understand that, I get it. I understand that light is a frequency too and has it's limits. I understand that a flashlight inside a room would not emit the light inside a closed room walls while a WiFi router waves inside a closed room would penetrate walls. This can ONLY mean that the "particles" that govern the slower waves can move though solids way easier than those that go at the speed of light. Slow waves can penetrate solid walls way easier than fast waves...

What I don't understand is Chen Ning Yang's  equation. What is so special about it?

BTW, from what planet do ayeaye aliens come from? Do you have a picture of one?

Dave45

Can we see that grid structure in nature, of course we can.

tinman

Quote from: poynt99 on June 14, 2015, 07:11:02 AM
http://overunity.com/15807/all-you-know-is-wrong-thats-official-/msg452818/#msg452818

I pointed out a couple of things here. That's as far as I needed to go to see there is a problem.

The current theory stands; it's up to you or him to point out where it is lacking. I see that he does not understand the current theory, so he has made up his own.
So your saying his theory is wrong because it dosnt agree with current theory ???
Well that IS his argument-->he dosnt agree with current theory. What i see is this guy doing and showing results from actual test,verses current written theory. His whole point is to show that current theory is wrong,so why would he use the understood current theory?.