Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

130 years old secret , your Pole transformer

Started by clearchrome, June 12, 2015, 07:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clearchrome

Quote from: tinman on June 12, 2015, 09:49:51 AM
Oh wouldnt we.

I just have to quote this from a fellow researcher, as it is so accurate it is almost unbelievable.

INT: DAY: FADE IN....

A: I have an overunity machine in my garage!
B: Oh yeah, that's great. Let's see it working!
A: You're a stupid idiot for not believing me!
B: I just want you to provide evidence for your claim, that's all.
A: What a troll! Why don't you stick your head back in the sand, or some other dark place!
B: So why don't you just refute me by showing your evidence?
A: Who's paying you to suppress me, the CIA or the NSA?
B: Where are your measurements?
A: Go Away! You should be banned for your negativity!
B: I just want to see some evidence for your claim.
A: You're nothing but an agent of suppression, and too stupid to understand that I'm the Free Energy Messiah!
B: (shrugs shoulders and walks away)

FADE TO BLACK....

Guys like you Fatbird are so predictable lol.

I have made troll status,and am now awaiting my pay cheque from the NSA-!!AND!! the CIA.
Shouldnt be long now.

So if I understand correctly, your conclusion is based on the profiling of personality of the person and not taking the time to prove the claim or the technology itself as it would be a waste of time and money...

clearchrome

Quote from: MarkE on June 12, 2015, 10:39:00 AM
How about you put forward your best argument for why you think Morin's experiments hold any promise of delivering what he claims?

A sudden drop of temperature is a good indication of energy beeing sucked in as an Endothermic reaction.

I dont think he has rigged his Thermal laser sensor because its pretty complex to do .... equations are based on doppler effect of light ... and its all hardcoded on a chip hardware[/size].   Or works or it doesnt.

Thats why I need someone to confirm this temp drop with a a pole transformer near youre houses ... they are everywhere!

A Thermal laser sensor is 60$ at canadien tire ....worse case , bring it back o the store you bought it,  you got 30 days!

I did the test myself and Morin is Right ...Im seeing a temperature drop from ambiant temperature. It varies a lot according to the current consumption of the day but the point is that I see a temperature drop. Thats why im curious to see if its only the ones located near my house. Used the same spot he did in his video.

Im thinking that not every transformers has this capability.... only specific ones...im in a rural area.[/size]

My next step is to go to the city center and check it out. I dont want to be spotted doing that. At night maybe.

MarkE

Quote from: clearchrome on June 12, 2015, 12:48:12 PM

A sudden drop of temperature is a good indication of energy beeing sucked in as an Endothermic reaction.

I dont think he has rigged his Thermal laser sensor because its pretty complex to do .... equations are based on doppler effect of light ... and its all hardcoded on a chip hardware[/size].   Or works or it doesnt.
But no such drop has actually been shown.  Morin has demonstrated that his instruments are fouled by the large amounts of EMI his set-up generates.

Thats why I need someone to confirm this temp drop with a a pole transformer near youre houses ... they are everywhere!
Pole transformers get warm.  The greater the load, the more they heat up.

A Thermal laser sensor is 60$ at canadien tire ....worse case , bring it back o the store you bought it,  you got 30 days!
And they work fine when used properly.

I did the test myself and Morin is Right ...Im seeing a temperature drop from ambiant temperature. It varies a lot according to the current consumption of the day but the point is that I see a temperature drop. Thats why im curious to see if its only the ones located near my house. Used the same spot he did in his video.
What have you done to insure that you are using your temperature sensor correctly?  A good test is to affix a reliable sensor like a thermocouple by appropriately shielded wiring to a known good thermocouple signal conditioner.

Im thinking that not every transformers has this capability.... only specific ones...im in a rural area.[/size]

My next step is to go to the city center and check it out. I dont want to be spotted doing that. At night maybe.
If what you are doing is pointing an IR thermal sensor at distant objects, then you have a calibration issue to overcome.  You are stuck assuming the emissivity of the target.  GIGO.

mscoffman

Please checkout www.energeticforum.com, I felt that even if experiment didn't work, it seemed
to require a careful checkout

that it might work. Unfortunately the people running the project there do not understand what the scientific basis of
experimentation is and it remains unclear as to exactly what has been tested and what hasn't. Morin, of course
has gone on to produce a number of new claims, none significantly substantiated.

You might want spend your time looking at the Babcock & Leal experiment instead, though different operating
principles, seems validated.

clearchrome

Quote from: MarkE on June 12, 2015, 01:42:12 PM
But no such drop has actually been shown.  Morin has demonstrated that his instruments are fouled by the large amounts of EMI his set-up generates.Pole transformers get warm.  The greater the load, the more they heat up.And they work fine when used properly.What have you done to insure that you are using your temperature sensor correctly?  A good test is to affix a reliable sensor like a thermocouple by appropriately shielded wiring to a known good thermocouple signal conditioner.If what you are doing is pointing an IR thermal sensor at distant objects, then you have a calibration issue to overcome.  You are stuck assuming the emissivity of the target.  GIGO.

I checked that my good temperature reference (my own body heat ) as a calibration unit is still giving the same results inside and outside the EMI field or measuring location while doing my readings.  [/size]

I don't think a laser beam can be affected by EMI emmisions either ...

I'm using a good distance for my measurement as it's too Hazard beeing too close.  So the distance is basically the Pytagore of  Transformer's height from pole - 6 feet (my arm height is up over my head) to 1 feet away from the post.  It would be good to calculate if the (average)  EMI radiation @ 60Hz are still strong enouph as to affect my device readings at this distance.  I don't have an EMI reader :(  , but in my opinion , the EMI is way to low to affect my results.

But lets say I agree that there is a possibility of the thermal laser sensor hardware to be affected by the EMI radiations.
Then If I go back to what I initially stated, I would best to be using thermal imaging device (suck as they do to detect power outage )  as it can probe at a father distance and it also give you a spread of results that can be logically corroborated by calculating the heat dissipation of air. The purpose beeing that EMI would be less effecting the measurements and it could also be compared with my other results from the Laser, would that be acceptable?.