Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy Generator #36

Started by sm0ky2, June 18, 2015, 07:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

OK, I redesigned this to make it simpler.
got rid of a few parts, and fixed some technical issues.

Pressure can be controlled by ports, that line up with a hole on the displacer mechanism.
and instead of mounting the two tanks vertically, they are side by side (gravity!! oops)
so, no valve, no latches. The location of the Buoy controls when the pressure is transferred between the two tanks.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

the next step is to select the Bouy im going to use, and performs a few tests to determine how much pressure increase is needed to compress the air-head.
I plan to use water for the first prototype, although a more dense hydraulic fluid or something might be more advantageous in future builds.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

telecom

Hi Smoky,
I don't completely understand how your system works, but I
can understand how the system in the video works-
there the energy is supplied by squeezing the bottle, which in turn
sends more water into the dropper, and makes it to sink.
Where the energy comes from in your system?
Regards

sm0ky2

Quote from: telecom on June 22, 2015, 08:44:38 PM
Hi Smoky,
I don't completely understand how your system works, but I
can understand how the system in the video works-
there the energy is supplied by squeezing the bottle, which in turn
sends more water into the dropper, and makes it to sink.
Where the energy comes from in your system?
Regards

Thanks for the interest Telecom
In this system the "initial" energy is input as pressure in tank B (the pressure ports should both be closed when the pressure is input)
Afterwards, the pressure in be released, and when equilibrium is reached, 1/2 of the pressure will be in each tank.
Coincidentally, 1/2 of this initial pressure is sufficient to compress the air in the Buoy. - like the squeeze of the bottle.
As the Buoy sinks and reaches the bottom of its' travel, the port holes line up on the displacer, and the displacer has now moved outwards
   this increases the volume of tank B, which lowers tank B's pressure by 1/2 of the initial input pressure.
Since tank A is now +1.2  and tank B is -1/2 of that amount of pressure.......
     the 1/2 pressure that entered tank A, will travel back to tank B as the pressure equalizes once again.
The Buoy will now rise back to the top, where the upper port hole lines up and the system cycles
  At this point, the displacer has traveled back into tank B, thus increasing the pressure back to there it started.

Therefore, it must be designed such that the Buoyant force is equal or greater than the force required to pressurize tank B
And the volume of the water in tank A must be greater by an amount equal to the volume displaced by the Buoy.

sm0ky2

little more of the "how it works"