Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Trying to fly around the world using only solar power.

Started by joel321, July 01, 2015, 02:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: joel321 on July 03, 2015, 01:53:07 AM
The battery life of current li-po can already be doubled.
http://www.engadget.com/2015/06/27/samsung-graphene-coated-silicon-anode/

You are not understanding in the molecular level. IOW, finding a way as to nothing can stick to a surface of an item at a molecular level then nothing can stick to it as long as the surface of the item is coated with such molecules...even jbweld would not stick to it on the top coated surface. Lol This also has me thing about engine pistons that get a molecular level of oil on the surface for lubrication. The cylinders are crisscross honed so the walls can better hold on to the oil. Now based on the OPPOSITE of LiquidGlide, there could also be made an opposite of the liquid where it does not "glide" at all? This would mean better lubrication for all engine cylinder walls.

I believe this goes to show that a mere house can be powered my the sun and batteries ALREADY! Your house can only gather the energy from the sun plus batteries for the demands of the energy. A regular person works 40hrs a week. That means 40hrs a week no one is home most of the time. Yara yara, what I'm trying to say is that it is possible to run a house from just the power of the sun's energy and batteries in the year 2015.

Sure it is.  Also, battery storage and even other types of better energy storage devices are in the works as I type this.  That will only make solar even more economical and cost-effective.  Add to that, more efficient solar cells are being developed and soon, it will be very competitive.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen