Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is the perception of light the same among all animals/insects?

Started by joel321, July 04, 2015, 12:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joel321

^It is 10000% facts that an animal of flight can see "photons" way better than an animal of land! This means that if you wake up and do a run to stay fit, your eyes only percieve at the rate of your speed...but if an animal that flies very very fast, like a hawk, their ayes are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more capable to understand the photons of light perception. This to me ONLY means that the PERCEPTION of light only is in the middle of perception! Which means there is an animal that oercieves light to be static! WHICH MEANS that the eaither WE CAN SEE THE FASTEST photon speed or we are just looking at the photon as out EYE PERCEPTION LIMIT! = we only understand our limits based on out eye sight limits! Lol As a matter of fact, we only understand "light" as a mathematical equation WHICH math is just a MODEL of the perception of eyesight or brain activity!

Now lets all relax and think further how the eye works of perception of light! Lets look at the Mantis Shrimp eyes? And understand how they work to see reality. Eventhough it may see more colors than our eyes, yet it does not understand the consciousness. OK, BUT THEN I think how a human gets a cut in the skin and the human does not fix it, it just gets fixed by itself! OK 100% facts. No math equations needed for a wound to heal?

Now if we can see light in one way and other animals can see light in another way, even wayyyy faster than our eyes, the math to determine the speed of light does not make sense! = 100% truth that the speed of light is just a MATHEMATICAL perception equation! WHICH means it is not 100% that fastest speed! It is just a 100% human perception in the math! I think people don't UNDERSTAND the MODEL of math! Which is only a way for a human perception to try to understand the surroundings. A fly does not know math but it yet exists?

There is this particle that is moving wayyyyyyyyyyyyy faster than the PERCEPTION of human understanding of light in this world. If it is outside the perception of a human perception, than it is blind to the human perception! NOW THE PROBLEM IS HOW TO UNDERSTAND OUTSIDE THE HUMAN PERCEPTION? IOW, outside the human math or eyesight?

Here is the paradox that I mean! If you are a human, how can you understand outside of a human thinking? Also, how can a human thinking be 100% of reality?