Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auto loading capacitors

Started by EOW, July 03, 2015, 08:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOW

For plate capacitor, the middle plate must be in three parts like drawing.

EOW

I can use the power from a source for harge the capacitor. The middle plate must be like I drawn (first image): insulator must prevent charges to move inside the middle plate. The electric field from P1/P2 must be separate from P3/P4 like that I need the same energy for separate the middle plate than 2 capacitors separate.

Step1 : charge the capacitor (it's like charge 2 capacitors far away), second image
Step2 : Move far away the middle plate, third image
Step3 : Move far away P1 and P4 and move far away P2 from P3: recover energy, forth image
Step4 : Recover the energy from plates P1/P2 and P3/P4 like new capacitor, fifth image
Step5 : Replace all plates, this need 0 energy because there is no charge on the plates

I gave the energy for charge 2 capacitors (like there are separate in space). I need the energy for move away 2 plates of 2 separate capacitors. I recover the electric energy from capacitor. => The sum of these energies = 0
But I recover the energy for separate P1/P4 and P2/P3

Repeat the cycle.

Maybe it's necessary to have a bigger central iron like the last image shows.

EOW

The middle plate must be in 2 parts not three. Blue color = full iron. Magenta color = full iron.