Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The mystery of Tesla's 3,6,9 and freemason's secret finally solved.

Started by pulp, July 13, 2015, 06:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

Keely images of mediums goes hand in hand with the images in this thread.

But can help though more in depth with the explaining or mapping the mediums and i think keely and this image here will help comprehend better in some way.

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

It seems to understand the medium it is a light year leap to explain compared to my self and others who try to explain but  this can help i recommend you study keely to get a much better idea.

http://www.svpvril.com/Cosmology/cosunity1.html

If you study all aspects of that website link you know just how incredibly extensive it really is.

It explains more in detail best it can regarding all formations of the medium including images in this thread.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

One last thing. that gold thing in the middle position is located dead center of all equal when i mean that i mean how you understand lenz law all of it how you understand electric, Russel Walter called that gold thing in the middle as the force of one basically.

I understand that with this energy configure you ultimately cannot get it to perpetuate but the reason why people say all things are perpetual is because it exists dead center of all of equal laws of it all regarding how most of science view and you how everything is equal and all the reasons which i agree cannot perpetuate especially with that energy configuration.

If you tried to utilize it it would go accelerate in a horrible fashion and very dangerous because it gets wasted fully.
Dan.

lltfdaniel1

The gold thing in the middle is called one,

The gold thing is various energy configurations but when i mean middle i mean this picture here (so in this post the one you see in this post number 13 is the same as the gold thing in post 3) > https://i2.wp.com/www.joedubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/fingerprint-of-god-vortex-math.gif?resize=600%2C600 the gold thing in the middle in the link is exactly what the one in the picture is, this is how energy existed in the first place, forget cannot create nor destory, you might ask why 3 6 9 is not a complete triangle well it goes with no beginning nor end to help you understand.

This picture explains if anyone can comprehend, why because the one is in the middle and the grey arrows explain the perpetual power, not everyone will buy this but it was a shot,

Dan.

lltfdaniel1

The more i learn,

It is about the interaction between infinity and finite it self

Dan.