Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The mystery of Tesla's 3,6,9 and freemason's secret finally solved.

Started by pulp, July 13, 2015, 06:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

Regarding the image the best waveform that goes well with the energy configuration is a double helix pyramid waveform regarding equal forces that even comes close to the actual energy configuration when i mean energy configuration i mean image of post 3 and the equal is the equal parallel of 124 and 578 which is connected the the golden thing in middle which is where it creates power.

And with double helix pyramid you have to achieve breaking the limits of bloch wall as in disabling it which enables magic to happen which means breaking symmetry if you know bloch wall it self it means exactly that
This wave form is much more like it in picture below.

The tesla coil in image below post 7 in pyramid is in the same place as the golden thing in the picture of post 3 regarding golden thing in middle which is where it creates power.

The pyramid is an automatic 3,6,9 regarding the space between them regarding how 3,6,9 is unequal to the unequal gold thing in the middle and as this resonates between them then magic can happen, this goes along with Russian torsion pyramid physics but this is a step ahead.

When i say magic can happen exclude everything apart from 3 6 9 and the golden thing in middle regarding picture in post 3, if you find a way to resonate it will give power indeed, more out than in, if you have right frequency you input power it will amplify bouncing around with the unequal 3 6 9 and golden thing in middle that is how it works regarding the pyramid in picture below or whatever pyramid it has the spaces worked out between the both unequal 3 6 9 and golden thing in middle, this is not energy extraction, it is true perpetual the gold thing in middle is perpetual.

From all aspects of simple magnet physics all of the spaces of 3 6 9 and the golden thing in middle behaves completely unequal in every dynamic sense because it can't find a resting balance point and thus it totally unbalance and this is how we get power when 3 6 9 and golden thing in middle is fully resonated with electric or whatever if you poke it with energy input your jaw on your face will drop because it has a over unity energy gain.

Yep energy gain when 3 6 9 is resonated with golden thing in middle in every energy sense going both ways more like it or parallel. 
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

AlienGrey

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: AlienGrey on September 08, 2020, 09:29:53 AM
Your talking about this !
Ancient Egypt: The Osirion And The "Mystery " of the "Flower Of Life" Symbols

https://hiddenincatours.com/ancient-egypt-the-osirion-and-the-mystery-of-the-flower-of-life-symbols/

Much obliged my friend, it is quite difficult to translate the symbols of that but to translate it perfectly would be very simple physics and the manifestation of it, to be view as simple flux lines of magnets and think of that then translate it with that very simple understanding.

To clear that up not actual flux images but the average or medium of that dead exact line of it regarding that image of flower of life and magnets or simple physics to be viewed as such.

As far as i know images like that cover the entire spectrum where incredible amount of people are not there yet, it means every manifest of energy and total unknown it is like a map of the universe, i believe this was given by a higher intelligence.

When i say it is like a map of the universe it is everything but there would be an ultimate amount of technology which is why it won't be easy to understand and every in conceivable methods it covers dimensions etc it is for me almost impossible to see but regarding idiviual technology it would be like 1 part of that actual full map or image of the entire spectrum or manifest.

I view these images as a pure 2 dimension understanding like in the same way we see pure 1 dimension manifest or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5.

Every conceivable angle as well if you can work out angles with these images it can help if you can understand like limitations being over come with angle methods for one but this images is too completely uttered it won't be easy because try explain every single working of technology which is what these images convey.

It is like scientists who use these images with the best they understand reconciles it with things like bee hives etc, when i say they they can see the complete symmetry of these images and then looking at bee hives or apart of the symmetry this part of the symmetry would be a technology form out of all of the unlimited energy forms or technology configurations these images explain.

If you want to understand as i can, you have to factor in basic physics and build up the understanding, like dimensions, 1 2 3 4 5 d , or just to find a symmetry match with forms of technology to give you a understanding because we need complete specifics of how we know how to make technology work, like frequency etc.

The possibility of technique with these images try to explain is endless.

Or the best i can come out with, compare mediums all through science, the scientific medium, these images are a map of the endless medium nothing more or less these maps or images only explain one thing the medium that is all there is to it.

Your going to have to map out the medium if you find a brain synapse link but with the medium , because this is in a way like the bible code and how it reveals the future but then comes in the doubt as to how it can be right though.

But the critical bit of this medium mapping is the interlace and how it corresponds fully or just a part of it on its own withing the entire structure of all unknown mediums, it is like galaxy's within a universe or infinite amounts of different universes all together.

Regarding the medium map or what not keely in my opinion did a food job to try to explain the medium but only take that with pinch of salt click that these images i think are medium manifests > https://www.google.com/search?q=john+keely+science+medium&safe=off&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB883GB883&sxsrf=ALeKk02TObbPlJBIPHvZcTG5b3X0WIKlug:1599584722513&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwifqbG5hdrrAhVESRUIHWLiBTUQ_AUoA3oECAwQBQ&biw=1920&bih=969#imgrc=5CiTh8iGP9iB8M