Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

'Impossible' rocket drive works and could get to Moon in four hours

Started by Pirate88179, July 29, 2015, 01:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

MarkE,

You are in a quagmire, as AC would say, and the more you try to climb out of it, the more you'll sink into it.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

minnie

It's just human nature to "pull a fast one". It happens in all walks of life and causes trouble.
When something is blatantly wrong it gets Sussed sooner or later.
  I'm a farmer and in this country we have a massive problem with TB. in cattle. Infected
animals must be slaughtered, they're tagged with a special eartag. This clever farmer tried
to swap tags so he could save a valuable animal and he got found out and I think in the end
he took his own life. This is the smart bit, in the process of inserting the tag a small piece of
tissue is removed and compared with the animal presented to be slaughtered.
  When I was a kid transfer resistors weren't invented and the technology around then was
such that something like a cell phone was in the realm of science fiction. You could get a
portable radio but you had a huge 120 v battery and a 2 v filament battery. Now try and
explain how the scientific method isn't working.
   I can't see how much faulty work can get through,if you try and do something with duff
information it's usually fairly obvious because things just don't work. These days with the
wonderful communications we have thousands of people get the chance to look over things
and rubbish is soon rejected.
           John.

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on August 14, 2015, 02:10:55 PM
Look around you at the technology advancement of the past: 5/10/20/50/100 years.  If the scientific method were doing a poor job of filtering out mistakes and fraud, technology development would have stumbled rather than accelerated.

You once again have it backwards.  Technology hasn't accelerated due to the scientific method of filtering out mistakes and fraud, but by what has been allowed to pass through the filters of the scientific method, which is controlled by TPTB.  Technology has been released in order for TPTB to remain in control of the world's population.  Technology at this time, is the only way for them to remain in control.  I suggest you watch the Illuminati training video I posted earlier in this thread.  In my next post, I'll provide facts and evidence in how the TPTB knew of time dilation, length contraction, relativity theory eons before Einstein published the GR and SR theories.  Einstein only published and made public GR and SR theory, which had been previously hidden from the general public for eons, and was a pawn to push the hidden agenda of TPTB!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

MarkE,

Time dilation, length contraction, GR, SR, and the value for the speed of light itself have been coded in the ancient manuscripts.  This has been suppressed and hidden from the general public by TPTB for eons.  One day in the eyes of our Creator in heaven is as a thousand years in the eyes of those who are on the earth.  The velocity required to time warp a 24 hour period in the eyes of our Creator so it passes through 1000 earth years is equal to the speed of light.  In the eyes of our Creator, Adam did die in the same day he ate from the tree of knowledge.

2 Peter 3:8 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Ge 2:16-17 - And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Gravock

allcanadian

@minnie
QuoteIt's just human nature to "pull a fast one". It happens in all walks of life
and causes trouble.
When something is blatantly wrong it gets Sussed sooner
or later.
I would agree, I just get a little irritated when it is implied that we should just believe a person or group because they may belong to a certain group. We have big problems that are not being addressed because some believe certain groups should not be questioned where I question everything and everyone. In any case my problem is not science persay but people who abuse it and on that matter I think we can all agree.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.