Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this a miracle or a scam?

Started by peterqv98, August 07, 2015, 08:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoManyWires

Quote from: peterqv98 on August 12, 2015, 10:31:47 AM
It seems to me that almost all comments here are not very correct.
1) To SoManyWires. I do not see any reasonable arguement in your comment. You are only exercising your English writing abilities.
2) To MarkE. Your comment seems to be more reasonable. But any, even not very qualified, electrical engineer knows that: brighter lamp=more current flowing, bigger voltage drop and bigger power consumption and dimmer lamp=less current flowing, smaller voltage drop and smaller power consumption. The two dimmer lamps are at the inlet and the two brighter lamps are at the outlet. The output power, detected by the two brighter lamps, is obviously much bigger than the input power, detected by the two dimmer lamps. You do not need any measurements. You do not need any voltmeters and ammeters.
3) To Jimboot. Yes, this is a good comment. But why don't you write to their email address? I will do this today.
4) To idegen. Take your medicine and go to sleep.
5) Final words. Look, I am not an advocate of the BLACK BOX guys. But let us be correct, honest and well-intentioned.

you ask people to be correct honest and well intentioned, and you seem content on trying to create a debate as to why a black box with a few wires attached to it would be anything but deceptive.

next your going to suggest we don't see a box, but rather a suggestion of it being a strong contender for a 'miracle' as you put it.
(and this is where you inadvertantly reconfirm the prognosis that comedy is something you find most enjoyable, and you choose to do so in conjunction to providing one of the most sketchiest examples not unlike the most primitive of contraptions being that of a square shaped object with a few wires connected, as shown on your uploaded video.

my argument (not that i feel like arguing with precambrian examples of deductive reasoning), remains unchanged other than to suggest you have finally reached your primary level, you are a comedian in training, not that i'm much better i admit.

we all know the black box in your example will never work, until 4 more wires are added, along with a 1/4 scale size juggling unicycle riding cyclops that recites poems about clarity while motioning in a circular direction continuously, that remains unfretted by notions of disillusionment given lack of the presenters transparency.

imagine if everyone else also felt the given black box with a few wires example was just enough to qualify for a device worthy of studying further, other than to discover the designers probable intentions for publishing such a video to begin with.

comedian seems appropriate, up to the point the designer chooses to steps past that line as often does when promoting non transparent examples much like the one you have chosen.

if your serious, then you are not a comedian, and possibly suffering from delusions for which the general public feels its best to demonstrate understanding and compassion towards respectfully so.

all the best

MarkE

Quote from: peterqv98 on August 12, 2015, 10:31:47 AM
It seems to me that almost all comments here are not very correct.
1) To SoManyWires. I do not see any reasonable arguement in your comment. You are only exercising your English writing abilities.
2) To MarkE. Your comment seems to be more reasonable. But any, even not very qualified, electrical engineer knows that: brighter lamp=more current flowing, bigger voltage drop and bigger power consumption and dimmer lamp=less current flowing, smaller voltage drop and smaller power consumption. The two dimmer lamps are at the inlet and the two brighter lamps are at the outlet. The output power, detected by the two brighter lamps, is obviously much bigger than the input power, detected by the two dimmer lamps. You do not need any measurements. You do not need any voltmeters and ammeters.
3) To Jimboot. Yes, this is a good comment. But why don't you write to their email address? I will do this today.
4) To idegen. Take your medicine and go to sleep.
5) Final words. Look, I am not an advocate of the BLACK BOX guys. But let us be correct, honest and well-intentioned.
The demonstration fails to establish what you assert we should assume.  Since such assumptions would lead to unreasonable conclusions, we can infer that such assumptions are erroneous.

TinselKoala

peterqv98

To TinselKoala:
Thank you very much for your post! Yes, you are obviously a real expert! The clip seems to be very interesting. I would need some time to consider it carefully. I cannot evaluate for the present if there is any relationship between the four-lamps clip and this single-lamp clip. Here as if some kind of inductance exists. (And too many objects around which seems to be suspicious:)). The Black Box inventors claim (we already exchange emails) that there isn't any stong electromagnetic radiation around the Black Box. I will consider the clip very carefully and will write to you in the nearest future. It is a real pleasure to talk with a qualified expert!

peterqv98

To SoManyWires:
I know that some healthy scepticism is required but an extreme scepticism is obviously destuctive. I wrote to these Black Box guys at ryblackbox@gmail.com as written in the text of their YouTube clip. They answered my questions. My first impression is that these men are honest. They really want collaboration and partnership for mass production of their device. They are now negotiating with several electric vehicle manufacturers. The latter are pragmatic businessmen who are not interested in theoretical discussions related to fundamental scientific problem. They are interested only in properly working devices. If a device works properly, then it is put into practice as soon as possible and that's all. No questions and no debates. A typically pragmatic approach. But why don't you write to these gentlemen at ryblackbox@gmail.com? You can ask your questions and get some authentic information from the primary source. But I would like to give you a small frienly advice -- please express your thoughts more clearly, please use shorter sentences and please use capital letters, dots and commas. In one word, please respect the audience.
All the best,