Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MY 'LEVITATING OBJECT' INVENTION

Started by guest1289, August 10, 2015, 11:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

Yes,  that has a  chance of working

And, those  extra  two magnets you have attached to the middle of the axle,   could be replaced with a large-diameter magnetic-disk .   

But,  of course,  the thing that has to be overcome ,  is the following thing in brackets,  which you have highlighted  .

(  In  the  normal  version  of this type of bearing,    the rotating magnet  is always being repelled in one direction along the axis of the axle.    But,  I would have thought that that could be largely or partly addressed by correct configurations of all the magnets involved .  )

Your design( or replacing it with a disc ),  could overcome it.   But the increase in weight,  could be to heavy to levitate.

(  Yes,  unfortunately I can't build anything.   There's nothing I can do about that  .
            But I do play with   small watch-battery shaped magnets.                           )

(  Drawing diagrams by hand and posting the  photos  is what I would do too,  but for me that involves too much hassle with cables and things.  Doing everything using Paint makes me very tired etc.
    You could crop your photos more.
         I wonder if you resized your photos ,  if it would make some details/lines invisible,  it probably would         )

Why don't they start a competition,  to see who will be the first person to properly get around  'Earnshaws Theorem'  .

(   I have already posted 2 solutions to make my  toy/novelty  idea  of  magnetic-boats/planes  floating  above  a  magnetic-lake,  function successfully .   

( 1 )  Easiest solution is,  make a flat surface of Bismuth( or other Diamagnetic material ),  and the magnetic-boats/planes  should float above it with minimal difficulty.   The boats could have little weights hanging from their keels for stability,   or they could be large flat catamarans.
            BUT,  I doubt that the boats/planes  would float very  high  above the  GROUND-MAGNETIC-SURFACE    'if'   it was made of Bismuth( or other commonly available  Diamagnetic materials )  .

( 2 ) SO,   The GROUND-MAGNETIC-SURFACE could be made of numerous individual magnets very slightly spaced from each other,   and then the magnetic  surface area of the floating boats/planes  would be so large that it would not notice the individual  merge-points  of the  GROUND-MAGNETIC-SURFACE

ayeaye

Quote from: guest1289 on August 30, 2015, 03:54:35 PM
Yes,  that has a  chance of working

And, those  extra  two magnets you have attached to the middle of the axle,   could be replaced with a large-diameter magnetic-disk .

Thank you, i feel better :)

Then why cannot you do anything, these watch-battery shape magnets may be all you need. If they are neodymium, they are strong, and several on each other, makes them even stronger. Believe me, you don't need anything but cardboard, and some adhesive tape. Cardboard you can get from some cardboard boxes, everyone has some of these. Be creative, and you can make things almost out of nothing.

Scissors are the maximum cutting tool i have ever used for projects like these, i never go so far as using knife. And i never use glue, adhesive tape and mounting tape should do. Just think through the forces, sticking force, repulsing force, tying force. And the strength of the material, like cardboard is very strong side wise. And make everything as simple as possible, of course.

guest1289

It  appears that  'My-Levitating-Object-Invention'  that I started this  thread for,  may actually be possible . (  this invention intends to levitate an object above 2 separate circular-magnetic-tracks,  but it may be possible using just one circular-magnetic-track ,  amazing  )

(  Imagine a  Light-Dimmer-Switch/Dial  which  floats in mid-air away from its wall-mounting (  that it levitates at any angle relative to gravity  )

No need to comment about this,  I'm just posting this to post it