Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

'Impossible' rocket drive works and could get to Moon in four hours

Started by Pirate88179, July 29, 2015, 01:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Are you suffering reading comprehension problems?
Quote from: MarkE on Today at 08:31:36 AM

If you are going to go off pushing autodynamics now, you will find that it has been falsified.

Can you please provide a reference link to back up your assertion.

Gravock

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on August 15, 2015, 03:02:47 AM
Are you suffering reading comprehension problems?

It is you, who is suffering from poor reading comprehension, and not me.  I never pushed autodynamics as you falsely asserted.  Like I said, you blatantly attempted to distort or blur the facts by referring to autodynamics instead of referring to the modified Cavendish experiment itself.  More smoke and mirrors from you!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: Pirate88179 on August 14, 2015, 11:00:24 PM
George P. Dvorsky is a Canadian bioethicist, transhumanist, and futurist. He is a contributing editor at io9 and producer of the Sentient Developments blog and podcast."  So, this is the fellow that made the post where you copied that map?  OK, I can clearly see where we need to through out everything known in science and believe this guy......what credentials!

Look at the sources you are using here.  I mean...really?

The sources of the model, which provided the ultra-high resolution maps and videos of Earth's gravity field, was developed by scientists of Curtin University and Technische Universität München. 

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

allcanadian

@MarkE
QuoteSo jamming your fingers in your ears and yelling "nah, nah, nah" it is to be.

No, your appeal to emotion is a strawman argument.

What I meant was you are using the fallacy fallacy argument when you said GB's claim was false. You also routinely apply tu quoque to avoid your false assertions ie. the fallacy fallacy.

@All
If we want to understand the misleading logic behind many of the arguments made here I would suggest checking out this website....https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/. It is a very insightful website and I should thank Mark for leading me in this direction. I think it does give tangible insight into our thought process however it also shows how it can be manipulated. Which is the real reason I generally opt out of pointless conversations which lead nowhere. Round and round we go.

On a side note many may recognize this fallacy:
Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted   (argumentum ad nauseam).

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

MarkE

Quote from: allcanadian on August 15, 2015, 02:21:16 PM
@MarkE

No, your appeal to emotion is a strawman argument.

What I meant was you are using the fallacy fallacy argument when you said GB's claim was false. You also routinely apply tu quoque to avoid your false assertions ie. the fallacy fallacy.

@All
If we want to understand the misleading logic behind many of the arguments made here I would suggest checking out this website....https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/. It is a very insightful website and I should thank Mark for leading me in this direction. I think it does give tangible insight into our thought process however it also shows how it can be manipulated. Which is the real reason I generally opt out of pointless conversations which lead nowhere. Round and round we go.
It's a good web site.  You should pay attention to what it has to say.

On a side note many may recognize this fallacy:
Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted   (argumentum ad nauseam).

AC