Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A strange energy outburst experiment related to the "kick"

Started by EMdevices, October 12, 2006, 04:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn0stik

Quote from: argona369 on October 13, 2006, 06:24:49 PM
Quote from: ctglabs on October 13, 2006, 04:58:17 AM
Quote from: argona369 on October 13, 2006, 04:49:50 AM
a speck of dust or a speck of "something" in the gap maybe? :)
Hmm, there is ALOT of energy required to do this! (turn something into glass I mean).

Thinking of tesla who said something about the shock he could feel
From a spark gap pulse over 100 milli-seconds I think it was, that would penetrate any shielding. which sounds like maybe ?electron impact ionization??

No, electrons cannot travel through the shields tesla was talking about, it was not electrons that caused the stinging sensation he felt.

PaulLowrance

That's an amazing experiment and well worth duplicating. I hope you can duplicate it one day.

There's a lot to say about solid magnetic cores such as iron nails, but I won't bother you. For now lets just say there are a lot of power exchanges occurring in them and one of the methods of accessing this is through Eddy currents.

Looking at the setup I see it is possible if timing and everything is just right to get resonance. You have a huge cap and magnetic cores. We know at resonance the voltages can reach levels thousands times higher than the source. Perhaps that's why the cores did not move because the current was oscillating. And perhaps such high intense resonance voltages are what caused such a bright spark gap.

Cool experiment and well worth duplicating.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance