Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A sincere gentleman sharing a magnet motor build .[NDA issues??]

Started by ramset, August 26, 2015, 08:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

I usually suspect claims of operation when one talks of requiring some fine adjustment or difference in field strength to just get it to operate.
If there was a way to get a magnet motor to operate then with the powerful magnets today, it should operate very well and the fine adjustment would need not be so fine. Those words are claims of failure.

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on August 26, 2015, 06:16:43 PM
Tinsel
If I were to write a sentence ...and the sentence were some part of an NDA ,my obligation to secrecy COULD be as small as the period at the end of the sentence.

you use too broad a brush and ass-u-me way too much[as it applies to the NDA comment].

For myself I am just paying attention ,with appreciation.

Mack is a Smart fellow with a level head and some really cool ideas.

Then he should present his ideas as ideas, instead of pretending to have the "secret" -- under NDA yet! -- which will save the world. But of course we know that he _does not_ have any working self-running prototype. He may have simply fooled himself by having a flywheel that turns for a long time on good bearings, that he thinks could be developed and "tuned" to self-run... or he may be cynically manipulating people like you who always see the best in people. Either way, he does not have a design that will self-run, and I'm not the only one telling you this.

Paul-R

Quote from: DreamThinkBuild on August 26, 2015, 01:39:26 PM
Hi Chet,

Thanks for the update. I whipped up a quick interpretation from MadMack's last post of using just two pairs of magnets. Could be wrong but may give a starting point.
If this is what it is (page 1, #10), then it is a reworking of Paul Sprain's patent or the Takahashi motor on Bearden's site.

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Paul,

Yes it's pretty similar to the Takahashi motor, the neutralization is altered from electromagnet to neutrally balanced magnets.

Hi Gravityblock,

Thanks, haven't seen that design before. There are a lot of patents that have variations on the theme. Don't want to go off topic though. Attached is one that has fixed magnets with a spoked soft iron rotor. The spokes become polarized by the fixed magnets and pull down the magnetic ramp(N) where they neutralize with the opposite pole at the exit.

ramset

Mack added some comments
from here http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20239-magnet-motor-revelation-2.html
Mack
Hi guys,

Sorry I couldn't get back before now. Dave, Turion, seems to have the best grasp of this so far. Chet,[**Note DTB's schem being referred to 1st one] the ramps in the concept picture you posted have two problems. They are way too long so the rate of change is very little, which kills the torque. The second problem, which we haven't touched upon yet, is that each ramp in that picture connects two stator magnets. You have to take magnetic induction in the ramps into account. Having a stator magnet touching at each end of the ramp turns the ramp into a bar magnet with strong NS poles, and interferes with things. We want the ramp close to or touching only one magnet at the end of the ramp like the Bedini drawing. Remember that the flux always takes the path of least resistance, so as a rotor magnet passes a stator magnet you need a space before the beginning of the next ramp. The distance of this space varies with magnet strengths but a rule of thumb is a minimum of 1.5 to 2 times the gap between the rotor magnet and the ramp, at its widest point. In my 8 pole motor, with magnets every 45 degrees, the ramp length was about 30 degrees. Yours may be a little different.

Magnet shunts. Dave, I believe I said you do not want to shunt the attracting magnets the way the Bedini picture shows. Remember how I said that as a rotor magnet is accelerating towards an attracting magnet, the repelling magnets at the opposite side were neutralizing the pull of the attracting magnet? A shunt on the repelling stator magnet similar to the Bedini drawing will kill some of this neutralization and add to the torque. You only need the neutralizing action of the repelling magnets after they pass their center lines. Any neutralizing affect you can eliminate before that point is beneficial. Likewise reducing back drag attraction on the attracting set, with a shunt on the other side of this magnet from its ramp, can also benefit. I can not provide details on the shape of the shunts or any spacings they may have. Look at the Bedini picture for ideas. Too big of a shunt will make things worse.

Guys, the 2 pole rig is not a good motor. Think of it as 2 poles of an 8 pole motor. It's best used to figure out how to balance the forces and develop the ramp design and shunts. Use short ramps like you would have on an 8 pole motor. What you want to shoot for is the most acceleration along the ramp and past the stator poles. It's much easier to see and measure the results with 2 poles. When you have the best results you can get, then add and tune two more poles at a time until it's a complete motor. When the second set of poles are added you may end up tweaking the ramp length to get the optimum spacing.

Mario, the rotation of my magnets was not 45 degrees. The exact angle depends on the rake of the ramp so you may want to try between 30 and 45 degrees.

One more point tonight. My motors were not complete self starters. They had dead spots. They needed a start just like a gas engine and a small flywheel also helped.

T-1000, I did the concept builds more than a year ago and those are long gone. My NDA prohibits making public any images or demonstrations related to the design anyway and I will not risk that. I'm skating on the edge as it is.

Mack From here
Post # 36
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20239-magnet-motor-revelation-2.html

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma