Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Monoatomic Gold is the KEY STOP LOOKING ELSEWHERE!!!

Started by clearchrome, September 01, 2015, 03:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clearchrome

Quote from: clearchrome on September 02, 2015, 12:08:26 AM

Homemade Ormus will most of the time contain some kinds of contaminents according to David's lecture...specially if it come from ebay. Just making sure its 100% will most propably cost you more that the stated product price by far. Its complicated and expensive to do and no 1 one man show can pull it off in my opinion.

If an Alien race pre-dating us from millions of years , Im talking about evolved beeing here , came here on earth and build the pyramids, I don't see how any other solutions would be better off compared to them!.

Like i said, i've been following poeple in here for 10+ more years and no solution was publicly brought foward to eventually be enouph to pay my outrageous electric bills from any viable solutions. Most people get greety and selfish with power ...who wouldn't!

The pyramid is a direct proof of the working principle theory, they event had energy (giant light bulbs ) back in those days, no black sout was ever found on the ceiling corridors of the pyramids ... or they walked blindly inside and came out with lots of bruses or they had already discovered light bulbs which came from the pyramid's energy as a power plant source!

If you beleive we have Quatum computing available, I know for a fact that transistor uses quatum mecanics principles but the processor containing the billion of transistors is not working in quatum fashion as you speak it,  as ONE unity as you would think  .... , a real quatum computer would be able to provide all the possible answers at once for a single problem ... which is obviously not the case for here!

ayeaye

Quote from: clearchrome on September 02, 2015, 12:08:26 AM

> Homemade Ormus will most of the time contain some kinds of contaminents according to David's lecture

Yes likely it does, but it is made the same way as it was made in the ancient egypt, so it may have similar properties. From a sea water, which contains all known stable elements.

> Like i said, i've been following poeple in here for 10+ more years and no solution was publicly brought foward to eventually be enouph to pay my outrageous electric bills from any viable solutions.

You are here and acting as a consumer. For that to happen, first research has to be done, no research provides a device generating a huge amount of energy at once. Faraday also didn't build a big electric power station at first. All that his experiments showed was a deflection of the compass needle of a galvanometer, and you know that very little power is necessary to deflect a compass needle. Yet in spite of that very small power, the discoveries he made were huge, and all the modern electricity generation is based on these.

> The pyramid is a direct proof of the working principle theory, they event had energy (giant light bulbs ) back in those days

Yes maybe, but then there is no working solution either, and this may be more difficult to research than other methods of overunity. Yes they had light bulbs in ancient eqypt, but there are many possibilities of what they used as an energy source. Like in certain conditions, an underground running water can provide electricity, just put electrodes there, and this is not overunity.

> a real quatum computer would be able to provide all the possible answers at once for a single problem

Now exactly this is a hype, and it is a logical fallacy. And every answer comes from a different parallel universe. This is the worst goo goo i have ever heard, and it doesn't help if it is said that this is science, serious science, real science. Whatever, saying that doesn't make the lunatics real. I agree that a quantum computer is potentially capable of everything, but in a very different way and for a very different reason. Because it interacts with the entanglement, of which at least by david bohm, everything consists of. This explanation makes sense, and at least doesn't contain a logical fallacy.

clearchrome

> The pyramid is a direct proof of the working principle theory, they event had energy (giant light bulbs ) back in those days

>>Yes maybe, but then there is no working solution either, and this may be more difficult to research than other methods of overunity. Yes they had light bulbs in ancient eqypt, but there are many possibilities of what they used as an energy source. Like in certain conditions, an underground running water can provide electricity, just put electrodes there, and this is not overunity.[/size]

Yes, the solution is a working one and it works well, not difficult at all for the research, all the work is done already, The BIG challenge is to put back Giza's original gold cap in the right place on top of Giza and also put the Ark where it really belongs. You now got yourself an effecient power station. This would in turn be used to create the pure gold we are looking for duplicating the effect... the "Manna", the cake for the gods they

Tesla and Ed Leedskalnin proved the theory and build working replicas!

The question is more WHY do people keep dismentling this technology and where are those artifacts right now? HIDDEN FROM US AGAIN? Why is that?

Even without its gold cap, If you sit on top of Giza with some power measurement instrumentation, a noticible energy sensation or power flow can be measured even when the basic component is missing, So the effect is still perceived.

Im 100% it was correctly build and working fine or it would of been a real loss of investment!

Also they are few hidden structures that replicate this same effects that are again, hidden from public view. They just need to have the goemetric pattern for the resonance frequency of the ionosphere and a conductor at the top. But because they are not perfectly build as the one from Giza (containing impurities and imperfections), they create harmonics distortions which in turn slowly destroys our environment thus our planet.

clearchrome

Quote from: clearchrome on September 02, 2015, 07:52:24 AM

>>Yes maybe, but then there is no working solution either, and this may be more difficult to research than other methods of overunity. Yes they had light bulbs in ancient eqypt, but there are many possibilities of what they used as an energy source. Like in certain conditions, an underground running water can provide electricity, just put electrodes there, and this is not overunity.

Yes, the solution is a working one and it works well, not difficult at all for the research, all the work is done already, The BIG challenge is to put back Giza's original gold cap in the right place on top of Giza and also put the Ark where it really belongs. You now got yourself an effecient power station.
I called it overunity because it will not deplete the ionosphere as the modern replicas we create do! Overunity on the planet scale.

This would in turn be used to create the pure gold we are looking for duplicating the effect... the "Manna", as ancient Egyptian call it ... the cake for the gods

Tesla and Ed Leedskalnin proved the theory and build working replicas!

You should look at the following video where it explain clearly what I mean. Link here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGoUpTDnZCo

The question is more WHY do people keep dismentling this technology and where are those artifacts right now? HIDDEN FROM US AGAIN? Why is that?

Even without its gold cap, If you sit on top of Giza with some power measurement instrumentation, a noticible energy sensation or power flow can be measured even when the basic component is missing, So the effect is still perceived.

Im 100% it was correctly build and working fine or it would of been a real loss of investment!

Also they are few hidden structures that replicate this same effects that are again, hidden from public view. They just need to have the goemetric pattern for the resonance frequency of the ionosphere and a conductor at the top. But because they are not perfectly build as the one from Giza (containing impurities and imperfections), they create harmonics distortions which in turn slowly destroys our environment thus our planet.

clearchrome

Quote from: ayeaye on September 02, 2015, 06:39:48 AM
You are here and acting as a consumer. For that to happen, first research has to be done, no research provides a device generating a huge amount of energy at once. Faraday also didn't build a big electric power station at first. All that his experiments showed was a deflection of the compass needle of a galvanometer, and you know that very little power is necessary to deflect a compass needle. Yet in spite of that very small power, the discoveries he made were huge, and all the modern electricity generation is based on these.
[/font][/size]

Tell me that all the minds here on Overunity.com are doing just that! Count the active members here and multiply this by the number of years they have been working on this site and tell me that no one has a viable solution to propose us as of 2015?!  Comon!!!!

Or we are
             Really Damn stupid, or
             People are really good at keeping secret to themselfs, or
             no solution  exists on our scale (macro/nano) of our testing.

We tend to turn in circle in my opinion! I actually see this site as an INFORMER point of view site where someone on top (big brother) wants to know who knows what and so that they can later destroy your work as seen in the past.