Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity powered water generator

Started by Brutus, September 08, 2015, 06:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brutus

Low-Q:    The idea is to find the most conservative approach you can to deliver the necessary extra energy which is being lost due to the units consumption of working energy.   If you can find a more conservative way of delivery to maintain the process, then great.  I have only listed a few as I have found them.  I'm sure you could come up with many more.  It is only a concept at this point.  This is just my vision of how it could work.  Like I said in the last post, I could just eliminate the water wheel pump and install a regular water pump with the required amount of flow to fill as needed and install an adjustable output method to control it all.   All powered by the units generator.  The conveyor is the initial power source.  It must maintain a required amount of weight to allow the unit to function.    The required driving force (weight) is the only non-negotiable part of this. 
I have even thought of using an impeller, like is used in water craft only bigger.   It starts big at the bottom and funnels into smaller and smaller channels till it gets to center pipe and then up to the top  for release into buckets.   Looks similar to an enclosed washing machine agitator but is more elongated in its impute channels and is spun by the power of the buckets. It has breakers on the sides of the water tank to prevent water from spinning in the tank.   Like I said there are as many ideas as there are people.  If you can make a better widget please do.  I'd love to hear about it. 
I could even put a weight on it to manually drive the extra pump.  But, I don't want to have to resort to anything manual.  I want a self sustaining unit.
Your see saw idea is not taking into consideration the losses.  The unit is not stationary.  Motion requires energy.  Someone has to push in order to move the see saw.  So energy is used.  You have to feed the people in order to have them push the see saw into motion.  Thus added energy to accomplish and maintain the motion. 

memoryman

Brurus, I suggest you learn what is meant by 'conservative system'.
The path you take in such a system is irrelevant, as is the method of moving the mass.

lancaIV

Quote from: memoryman on July 06, 2017, 01:42:28 PM
Brurus, I suggest you learn what is meant by 'conservative system'.
The path you take in such a system is irrelevant, as is the method of moving the mass.
I do not think so !

Brutus("you,too ?" Julius Gaius Caesar) is not interested in a kinetical engine,
he wants to convert force (potential,gravitational)power to electrical power.

How get the electron gas (= Plasma,electricity) stimulated to reach a total system OU break-even !?

C.O.P.>1 but the generator ever <1 : ergo thermo/kineto-dynamic cycle

the syphon-principle is hereby included,if water/liquid is the intermittent medium.

BTW,Brutus,
what do you think about the Karpenko/Marukhine ram pump generator ?
Working efficiency data ? Analysis object !
They only worked out the analytical results from an other russian academical scientist. Theorem to practizising

Low-Q

I honestly don't understand what you're saying.
Energy from gravity is commom. It's called hydro plants. Norway is full of them. But the water is lifted by the heat from the sun.

"How get the electron gas (= Plasma,electricity) stimulated to reach a total system OU break-even !?? "
What are you actually telling us? That sentence was a puzzle.

This one as well:"C.O.P.>1 but the generator ever <1 : ergo thermo/kineto-dynamic cycle".
Impossible to grasp the idea.

Please explain, and be clear.

Vidar

Quote from: lancaIV on July 06, 2017, 03:39:57 PM
I do not think so !

Brutus("you,too ?" Julius Gaius Caesar) is not interested in a kinetical engine,
he wants to convert force (potential,gravitational)power to electrical power.

How get the electron gas (= Plasma,electricity) stimulated to reach a total system OU break-even !?

C.O.P.>1 but the generator ever <1 : ergo thermo/kineto-dynamic cycle

the syphon-principle is hereby included,if water/liquid is the intermittent medium.

BTW,Brutus,
what do you think about the Karpenko/Marukhine ram pump generator ?
Working efficiency data ? Analysis object !
They only worked out the analytical results from an other russian academical scientist. Theorem to practizising

Low-Q

The word conservative means no change. A conservative system wants to keep it the way it always has.
I have no idea that can help you out. The only thing I can say, is that you cannot get that extra energy from anywhere.

Vidar

Quote from: Brutus on July 06, 2017, 01:16:09 PM
Low-Q:    The idea is to find the most conservative approach you can to deliver the necessary extra energy which is being lost due to the units consumption of working energy.   If you can find a more conservative way of delivery to maintain the process, then great.  I have only listed a few as I have found them.  I'm sure you could come up with many more.  It is only a concept at this point.  This is just my vision of how it could work.  Like I said in the last post, I could just eliminate the water wheel pump and install a regular water pump with the required amount of flow to fill as needed and install an adjustable output method to control it all.   All powered by the units generator.  The conveyor is the initial power source.  It must maintain a required amount of weight to allow the unit to function.    The required driving force (weight) is the only non-negotiable part of this. 
I have even thought of using an impeller, like is used in water craft only bigger.   It starts big at the bottom and funnels into smaller and smaller channels till it gets to center pipe and then up to the top  for release into buckets.   Looks similar to an enclosed washing machine agitator but is more elongated in its impute channels and is spun by the power of the buckets. It has breakers on the sides of the water tank to prevent water from spinning in the tank.   Like I said there are as many ideas as there are people.  If you can make a better widget please do.  I'd love to hear about it. 
I could even put a weight on it to manually drive the extra pump.  But, I don't want to have to resort to anything manual.  I want a self sustaining unit.
Your see saw idea is not taking into consideration the losses.  The unit is not stationary.  Motion requires energy.  Someone has to push in order to move the see saw.  So energy is used.  You have to feed the people in order to have them push the see saw into motion.  Thus added energy to accomplish and maintain the motion.