Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Produce gold from Bismuth

Started by franco malgarini, September 16, 2015, 04:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: joel321 on October 23, 2015, 01:56:09 AM
Is this even a question to ask after I told you the history of the bullet? Well, bill, I did not know that please explain. lol

That is the problem! Who are you to decide!! to take a persons life before a court of law? Ohhh...law gun excuses will call it "accidental" shooting! Or self defense and then move one while someone is literally dead covered with a blanket.

WOW! Didn't I mentioned that guns where made ONLY for war? Now I find it weird that scared civilians thought that they where made so bill could protect himself from an imaginary protection.

You are another point down from feeling like you have some knowledge behind you bill. First JB weld now this? GUNS WHERE MADE FOR WAR!!! now of course gun makers need to make money too like tobacco companies too. Then you have the tobacco addicts defending the company because they feel it is needed for some reason or another.

Face palm, STEP OUTSIDE YOUR BUBBLE and now tell me how many lives have gun killed world wide? Now compare that with:

-hand on hand fight.

-rock on rock fight.

-bow and arrow fight.

-knife and k knife fight.

Let me do the math for you "intelligent" bill, Guns!

Watch lisa haven trying to come up with excuses. https://youtu.be/SwNjT7kJJaQ

PS. why do you think people sell guns? To make money? Because they care about you?

Maybe someone with a gun will save your life one day Joel...then again, maybe they won't.  Remember, ignorance is no defense.
You have demonstrated very well that you have no knowledge of guns, or bullets, or their history.
Do some research and get back to us.  Also, please check out JB Weld's website.  It is also obvious that you could learn a lot from them.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

joel321

QuoteMaybe someone with a gun will save your life one day Joel...then again, maybe they won't.  Remember, ignorance is no defense.

I am more likely to die from a car crash (or a mosquito bite-virus) than from a bullet where I live.

QuoteYou have demonstrated very well that you have no knowledge of guns, or bullets, or their history.

yawn!!! Chinese gun powder...canons, flint guns...bullet...atomic bomb..MEH!

Do you want me to teach you how guns work too? They are simple cheap deadly (efficient) objects that kill with no forgiveness = made for war. Been knowing this for yearssssss http://www.businessinsider.com/these-amazing-gifs-show-how-a-handgun-works-2015-2 but I guess you can see inside my mind with your little snarky no sense nor logic responses. :P

QuoteDo some research and get back to us.  Also, please check out JB Weld's website.  It is also obvious that you could learn a lot from them.

You have demonstrated that you don't know how to differentiate humor from seriousness. Also, to understand stuff outside your own personal bubble. And I think i'm just wasting time responding to you...I mean....how hard is it to understand the history of the evolution of bullets and guns? And just because someone does not understand the history of guns or bullets means they will go against bullets and guns? You logic does not add up at all :P

Lets try this again bill.

How many deaths from:

-Hand to hand fight?
-rock on rock fight?
-knife on knife fight?
-gun to gun fight?

Lets see you do the real world graph instead of pulling logic out of your lalaland? Get real bill. You are trying to hard to speak about something that you have no understanding about.

Pirate88179

Joel:

Never bring a rock or a knife to a gun fight.  Good advice for you...it might save your life one day.

Once you understand guns, and how to use them properly, then you will no longer be afraid of them.  You can learn this.
You can take gun training from a qualified professional and, after a few years of study and hard work, you will realize that a gun is just a tool, like a screwdriver or JB Weld.  Your fear of guns will vanish.

Bill

joel321

QuoteNever bring a rock or a knife to a gun fight.  Good advice for you...it might save your life one day.

What makes you think I don't own guns? I have taken them all apart and they are nothing but springs and metal. I even own bow and arrows plus BB guns. I understand how all of them work. I also understand that a rock is deadlier VS someone who does not have a rock nor a gun but just body strength. If you have guns and want to actually fight me, I would ask myself why does this guy want to fight me first?

QuoteOnce you understand guns, and how to use them properly, then you will no longer be afraid of them.  You can learn this.

Wut! I never said I was afraid of them. I'm more concerned about the chicken with a gun that will kill people when spooked.

QuoteYou can take gun training from a qualified professional and, after a few years of study and hard work, you will realize that a gun is just a tool, like a screwdriver or JB Weld.  Your fear of guns will vanish.

Oh really! I guess I don't know why I have a carry reconciled license. Teach me more! Bill. Lol everything that you say is old stuff! Sorry to bring up your age but I'm in my 30's and you are in your 60's...I figured you be more intelligent than me since I am here in a forum about FREEE energy but then again I guess this forum is your way to "socialize" with others instead of talking about real world scenarios.

Seriously, if you are putting up a debate, this is just weak bill. Show me proof of what you are saying besides just saying "well I own a gun and I'm alive so it must work 100%" That is just crap!

And remember we are in a sub-forum about turning bismuth into gold....LET ME HEAR YOUR "INTELLIGENT" OPINION REGARDING THAT? Lol OHHH!!!! show me how to JB weld gold!!! lol 8)

Pirate88179

Joel:

I am not in my 60's.  I do not know where you got the idea that I was.

Let us not rush things.

Bill