Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question...Please help!

Started by Spirit, June 09, 2015, 08:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATOM1

what's the point of this ?

atom 1

Spirit

The point is to achieve a self running machine, perpetual motion that runs on gravity.

noonespecial

Quote from: Spirit on June 11, 2015, 07:20:31 PM
Assuming we successfully reach phase (3) from that point the weight should fall on its own so we can repeat the process. All we had to do was lift the weight once by hand, the rest will work on its own perpetually.

If it did, that would be fantastic. However, many, many, many people have tried to make a machine that would run without any input power but none have been successful especially if it had to do actual work. You might want to make a small model and observe how it reacts. Good luck.

joel321

If I were you, I would make a small model to see what's going on in your head. For example, picturing that there maybe a track on the weight too=move up or down too, BUT I cannot understand where your brain is going with this. IOW, I only see half of wave in your thinking but not the 360* but troubleshooting is good that rises eureka moments! :) What will happen when the weight/rod hits the dirt? (from what I can tell, the rod and the weight are way bigger than the base the swivel on the pyramid).

Brutus

Spirit,  This idea reminds me of one kind of already done.  Simply put,  if you take a chair and stand it up on one leg slightly off balance and swing it in a small circular motion you will use very little force at the top to start and keep the chair spinning.  But down at the bottom mass of the chair you have a much greater force being generated.  If you tap that energy you will have achieved many times over your initial energy used to run the top part.  Then feed back that energy into running the top  thereby having more output than imput.  I have seen these devices in the PJK Book and on U-Tube.  Or maybe I just didn't understand your question.