Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Power Multiplier Device, last resize (I hope)

Started by Russ Lee, October 19, 2015, 11:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Lee

Functions as follows:
Small motor draws energy from battery to turn large bicycle-type wheel clockwise, turning drive sprocket clockwise also because both share the same axle. This has the drive sprocket climb the chain, taking the whole assembly with it.
Three things now happen:
1) The motor takes the assembly to the top of the chain, taking 3 mintues to do so, requiring the energy amount from the
      battery that is represented by the expression 1N. Energy expended going up. EE/up=1N.
2) As the assembly is climbing the chain, it's heavy weight is still hanging/pulling on the chain, pulling the chain down which
     turns the transmission/generator, producing a full charge of energy going back into the battery. Energy generated going up,
     EG/up=.4N.
3) When the assembly reaches the top the small motor shuts off and the assembly's weight slowely begins to descend, pulling the chain down with it. This descent takes 10 times longer than the ascent due to the heavy weight of the assembly, and the low gearing of the transmission, it 'creeps' down.
  In 3 minutes going up, .4N was charged back into the battery. In 6 minutes going down .8N will be charged into the battery,
  replacing all of the energy the small motor expended. The remaining 24 minutes of the descent will charge 3.2N into the battery, Energy generated going down, EG/down=3.2N
  energy not  needed for the mechanisms operation, free energy.
  EE/up < (EG/up + EG/down) = FE  , or,  1N < (.4N + 4N) = 3.4N FE
  Comments appreciated.

sm0ky2

do you have a unit already built?
Where are you getting your numbers from?

i.e. - torque on generator shaft vs gravity applied against the "climbing" of the motor-assembly resulting in "0.4N of electrical power."
"4N in 30 minutes", in terms of gravitational potential to mechanical energy on the way down

there are frictional losses in the mechanical gearing as well as electrical heat losses during generation.
I would expect there to be less than "0.6N" of electricity coming out of the generator over 30 minutes time.

it might be more beneficial to apply this technology to systems that are already in place.
for instance, an elevator in the same building.
  we could generate electricity on the "down trips", reducing the electrical cost of the elevator.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Russ Lee

When the radius of the bicycle-type wheel is such that a 200 pound pull on it's belt will allow the assembly weighing 2000 lbs to climb the chain, then it becomes more clear that there will be a substantial amount of energy generated on the climb. With a 2000 lb. pull on the chain lasting 10 times the time of the climb, there is very much more energy generated that just the .4N amount you have stated.
  All that is necessary is that the assembly climb faster than the slow 'creep' the assembly descends.
  It is not just saying that the energy generated on the descent is greater than the energy expended on the ascent, this is not possible because of the entropy factors involved. But when you factor in the energy generated also on the ascent, being greator in giving than the entropy factor takes away, there will always be more generated than expended in the end. The weight of the assembly, it's creep speed, and the low gearing of the transmission, are the keys.
  Thank you for your comment. Russ

Russ Lee

When you consider how much energy is being drawn from the battery by the small motor's 200# pull over 10 feet of the chain, then consider how much energy is being generated by the 2000# assembly pulling down the chain for 10 feet, it becomes clear that the energy generated is greater in amount gained during those 10 feet than the amount of energy drawn from the battery is lost during it's 10 feet.
Quote from: sm0ky2 on October 19, 2015, 03:27:22 PM
do you have a unit already built?
Where are you getting your numbers from?

i.e. - torque on generator shaft vs gravity applied against the "climbing" of the motor-assembly resulting in "0.4N of electrical power."
"4N in 30 minutes", in terms of gravitational potential to mechanical energy on the way down

there are frictional losses in the mechanical gearing as well as electrical heat losses during generation.
I would expect there to be less than "0.6N" of electricity coming out of the generator over 30 minutes time.

it might be more beneficial to apply this technology to systems that are already in place.
for instance, an elevator in the same building.
  we could generate electricity on the "down trips", reducing the electrical cost of the elevator.