Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

@ AB Hammer

Started by hoppfield, October 29, 2015, 08:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoppfield

pirate88179,

>> You try to use the sympathy card for what 6 years now?  <<

Your sad Bill. I'm not sure how my building Mt 125 is playing the sympathy card.
   It's not like I'm accusing my Executive Officer and his beer drinking buddies of coming after me, a loyal American.  One thing that will be known by my being successful is that there are plenty of people like you and alan in America who don't care to see someone be successful and in my instance, work through hardship so I can have a life.
  I think both you and alan do need to protect your status in here. Kind of why I said the 2 of you can have this forum, you don't have anything else and I do.  :-D

Pirate88179

Quote from: hoppfield on November 01, 2015, 05:04:02 PM
   pirate88179,

>> You try to use the sympathy card for what 6 years now?  <<

Your sad Bill. I'm not sure how my building Mt 125 is playing the sympathy card.
   It's not like I'm accusing my Executive Officer and his beer drinking buddies of coming after me, a loyal American.  One thing that will be known by my being successful is that there are plenty of people like you and alan in America who don't care to see someone be successful and in my instance, work through hardship so I can have a life.
  I think both you and alan do need to protect your status in here. Kind of why I said the 2 of you can have this forum, you don't have anything else and I do.  :-D

Jim:

With all due respect.  You post about all of the hardships you have in your life without a single thought to the hardships everyone on here has to face every day.  You don't know about these hardships because most folks do not post about them and make them a big deal.  I am telling you that many, and I do mean many folks on here, and everywhere else, have it much worse than you do.  They just do not post about their problems.

You need to take a step back and consider this.  No one is standing in your way except you.  No one is stopping you from doing what you want to do except you.  You can continue to blame others for your misfortunes, but that never gets you any where.  Trust me, I am speaking from experience here.  I have been there and done that.  I had to learn this the hard way.  Maybe you can learn it and get on with your life and be happy.  No one can stop you from being happy except you.  Life is way to short to go on not being happy.

Anthony Robbins once said: You can not control what happens to you in life, BUT, you have total control over how you react to what happens to you.

Just passing this on for whatever it might be worth.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hoppfield

Quote from: Pirate88179 on November 01, 2015, 05:28:44 PM
Jim:

With all due respect.  You post about all of the hardships you have in your life without a single thought to the hardships everyone on here has to face every day.  You don't know about these hardships because most folks do not post about them and make them a big deal.  I am telling you that many, and I do mean many folks on here, and everywhere else, have it much worse than you do.  They just do not post about their problems.

You need to take a step back and consider this.  No one is standing in your way except you.  No one is stopping you from doing what you want to do except you.  You can continue to blame others for your misfortunes, but that never gets you any where.  Trust me, I am speaking from experience here.  I have been there and done that.  I had to learn this the hard way.  Maybe you can learn it and get on with your life and be happy.  No one can stop you from being happy except you.  Life is way to short to go on not being happy.

Anthony Robbins once said: You can not control what happens to you in life, BUT, you have total control over how you react to what happens to you.

Just passing this on for whatever it might be worth.

Bill

Bill,
  You took every opportunity as ab hammer has to make me look bad. And bill, Anthony Robbins is wrong.
People shouldn't tolerate abuse from people like you and ab hammer.
  And if you're not abusive, explain why you accused me of trash talking for telling Fatbird to follow your suggestion and build a Heron's Fountain ? That is not saying anything about anyone nor was it mentioning my health.
It was referring to what you and tinselkoala were doing and I was supportive of both of you. Yet you told me to stop the trash talking. with you, ab hammer and tinselkoala, it is about being in control of this forum.
Maybe one day the people in here might realize that.

edited to add; Bill, Ron White told me I can't fix stupid. with you, ab hammer and tinselkoala, it doesn't matter what Bessler did or what I can do, it matters how good you think you are. And suggestions you have made to me, if I build a Heron's Fountain doing what you say, I will know something, if I go to school, I can learn something.
That's pretty insulting. Of course, it could be that you and ab hammer don't think perpetual motion is possible. If so, then you're the wrong leaders for a perpetual motion forum.

Pirate88179

Quote from: hoppfield on November 01, 2015, 05:56:26 PM
   Bill,
  You took every opportunity as ab hammer has to make me look bad. And bill, Anthony Robbins is wrong.
People shouldn't tolerate abuse from people like you and ab hammer.
  And if you're not abusive, explain why you accused me of trash talking for telling Fatbird to follow your suggestion and build a Heron's Fountain ? That is not saying anything about anyone nor was it mentioning my health.
It was referring to what you and tinselkoala were doing and I was supportive of both of you. Yet you told me to stop the trash talking. with you, ab hammer and tinselkoala, it is about being in control of this forum.
Maybe one day the people in here might realize that.

OK Jim, I'll tell you something about myself that might help...or not. (It is up to you)

I started a small business in my garage that became a multi-million dollar business in less than 5 years.  I had the big house, many cars, motorcycles and a boat.  Life was good.

Then, I found myself in divorce court  This went on for over 1.5 years.  The result?  The Judge awarded my ex-wife with the ownership of my company.
Yes, she had a crooked attorney that was friends with the judge,...blah, blah, blah.

Then, I went to the grocery store with $5 in my pocket.  I was really feeling sorry for myself at that time.  My old man (God rest his soul) always told me that you do not have to look too far to find someone that has it worse than you do.  I thought that was a bunch of crap.

So, here I am in this store, trying to decide between a can of beans or a bag of rice and I see this woman pushing her cart in front of me.  In that cart, sat a very small child, smiling all the while, except she/he did not have any arms or legs.  Jim, I felt like a piece of crap feeling sorry for myself after seeing this child.  That kid, will never hug someone, nor ride a bike, nor play baseball, nor fly an airplane, nor make the varsity lacrosse team (like I did) nor run a machine to make many great things as I had done.  I realized that I had done some great things that this kid will never, ever be able to do.  That kid was smiling!  It had no idea what it would not be able to do.

After that day, I got better.  Yes, I had a very bad, evil thing happen to me but, before that, I was able to do great things.  I realized that, I was still the same guy and would still be able to do great things if I quit feeling sorry for myself.  So now, I am happy.  I do not have a whole lot, but, then again I do.  I live every day and I am grateful for it.

MarkE, a well respected member of this forum, passed away a short while back.  None of us that knew him on this forum knew of any problems he might have had.  He helped a lot of folks here, including me.  Now he is gone.  Turns out, he was younger than me.

We never know what is in store for us Jim.  You just appear to have so much bitterness and hate within you that I think you need to deal with.  My opinion is that you have a good mind.  You need to use this and let go of all of the baggage that you seem to carry with you.

I still have some days, as we all do, when things are not going the way we would like...and when I get to feeling sorry for myself, I think back to that kid in the grocery cart.  If that kid can smile, so can I.

Please take this in the spirit in which it was intended.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hoppfield

Pirate88179,
Are you trying not to feel guilty for how much you have attacked me ? I am building. That is doing something.
In my present situation, I have no need to smile. I have no need to accept the hardship medical negligence and discrimination have brought into my life. In other words, I am not you and ab hammer. Sorry but I'm not like you guys, I plan on having a life.