Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

@ AB Hammer

Started by hoppfield, October 29, 2015, 08:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoppfield

tinselkoala, then don't come around me. "if" is a conditional term. after what you have posted to me, it has been rather abusive. I have the right to feel threatened by someone who openly harasses me.
  and since you hide both your face and your name while you stalk me, I should be concerned about you.

edited to add; tinselkoala, when you attacked me because of the medical problems I had from cancer, I think people will want to know who you are. Also harassing someone because of a service connected disability because they have been discriminated against might get people wondering who you are. About the only thing people would be able to say about you is that you are a coward because you hide behind your anonymity and pirate88179 who both supports and defends you.
And that's something that would bring up the topic of cyber bullies and what to do about them.

Pirate88179

Quote from: hoppfield on October 30, 2015, 10:55:25 PM
   Bill,

If I ever meet anyone of you, I will kick your asses for being ignorant abusive jerks. And I think anyone who has had cancer will support me.

Well Jimbo, making physical threats on the internet is a crime in our country.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hoppfield

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 31, 2015, 10:03:30 PM
Well Jimbo, making physical threats on the internet is a crime in our country.

Bill

Um, Bill, it's never been proven that tinselkoala is a person. for all I know, tinselkoala could be malware.   :o

edited to add emoji   ;)

hoppfield

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 30, 2015, 09:18:34 PM
Well, just keep it up.  You are well on your way to being banned yet again.

I don't think ABHammer even posts/reads here anymore.

Bill

He's posting right now. So I guess you're wrong.   :(

Pirate88179

Quote from: hoppfield on October 31, 2015, 10:46:19 PM
  Um, Bill, it's never been proven that tinselkoala is a person. for all I know, tinselkoala could be malware.   :o

edited to add emoji   ;)

Well, be sure to tell them that when they come to speak to you about your post.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen