Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

@ AB Hammer

Started by hoppfield, October 29, 2015, 08:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: hoppfield on November 01, 2015, 06:55:51 PM
   Pirate88179,
Are you trying not to feel guilty for how much you have attacked me ? I am building. That is doing something.
In my present situation, I have no need to smile. I have no need to accept the hardship medical negligence and discrimination have brought into my life. In other words, I am not you and ab hammer. Sorry but I'm not like you guys, I plan on having a life.

OK, fine, I give up.  At least I tried.

Have a nice life.

Bill

PS  If you go through life being "Jim the victim" you will not be happy.  That is what you are doing.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hoppfield

Quote from: Pirate88179 on November 01, 2015, 07:08:39 PM
OK, fine, I give up.  At least I tried.

Have a nice life.

Bill

PS  If you go through life being "Jim the victim" you will not be happy.  That is what you are doing.

You're funny. You want credit for my build ? I notice you and ab hammer can't mention that.
   It's funny, I notice people who spend too much time in a forum think they know everything.
  I tried discussing carbon capture in a physics forum but for some reason they couldn't discuss how
the laws of physics applies to different mechanical processes. You see, if my experiment works, it might lead to a solution for reducing co2 emissions. And in Kentucky where I live, that would help to protect jobs and the economy where I live. I guess that is playing "Jim the victim".   :o

edited to add; Bill, I really don't owe Kentucky something like that. When I was going to church with my father and my niece, I was told by Christian coworkers that God said I had to be born again and that I was not allowed to go to church with family.
My family did not know the harassment I tolerated for going to church with my father. What was meant (I think, otherwise they are bigots because my father was an immigrant) was that I could not have a family with a woman. After that, things got bad.
The mistake my Christian coworkers made was that they didn't know me. But they had the right to harass me during work, breaks and lunch because they did not support a union between a man and a woman.
I think it's my hearing loss and they thought I was retarded.
And you don't know me. I have given you an experiment to try and prove me wrong. I notice instead of proving me wrong, you are talking down to me.
And like my Mt 125 build, I'll probably need to try my carbon capture experiment on my own as well. It is based in physics yet it is also mechanical engineering at the same time so I guess it's both. And some of it comes from what I learned in the Navy.   8)

AB Hammer

Bill

Lindgaard first has to admit he has a problem. Until then, it can be called delusional.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

AB Hammer

Quote from: hoppfield on November 01, 2015, 07:46:08 PM
   You're funny. You want credit for my build ? I notice you and ab hammer can't mention that.
   It's funny, I notice people who spend too much time in a forum think they know everything.
  I tried discussing carbon capture in a physics forum but for some reason they couldn't discuss how
the laws of physics applies to different mechanical processes. You see, if my experiment works, it might lead to a solution for reducing co2 emissions. And in Kentucky where I live, that would help to protect jobs and the economy where I live. I guess that is playing "Jim the victim".   :o

edited to add; Bill, I really don't owe Kentucky something like that. When I was going to church with my father and my niece, I was told by Christian coworkers that God said I had to be born again and that I was not allowed to go to church with family.
My family did not know the harassment I tolerated for going to church with my father. What was meant (I think, otherwise they are bigots because my father was an immigrant) was that I could not have a family with a woman. After that, things got bad.
The mistake my Christian coworkers made was that they didn't know me. But they had the right to harass me during work, breaks and lunch because they did not support a union between a man and a woman.
I think it's my hearing loss and they thought I was retarded.
And you don't know me. I have given you an experiment to try and prove me wrong. I notice instead of proving me wrong, you are talking down to me.
And like my Mt 125 build, I'll probably need to try my carbon capture experiment on my own as well. It is based in physics yet it is also mechanical engineering at the same time so I guess it's both. And some of it comes from what I learned in the Navy.   8)

Bill

Notice that Lindgaard in the fist paragraph goes in a totally different direction. This is how he like to try to deflect.

Now in red Lindgaard is telling stories about not being allowed in church and more self pity. A pathetic way of trying to be the victim. 

The only time I've known of a church not allowing  someone in a church, is because they kept causing problems. Possibly the missing data in his story if it was true at all.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

hoppfield

Quote from: AB Hammer on November 01, 2015, 09:23:42 PM
Bill

Notice that Lindgaard in the fist paragraph goes in a totally different direction. This is how he like to try to deflect.

Now in red Lindgaard is telling stories about not being allowed in church and more self pity. A pathetic way of trying to be the victim. 

The only time I've known of a church not allowing  someone in a church, is because they kept causing problems. Possibly the missing data in his story if it was true at all.

ab hammer,
  Have never been asked to leave a church. read the post again, it was my coworkers who said no family and no church allowed. You forgot to mention not allowed to go to church with family.
  I know you probably think it's funny but then, if I were allowed to have had a family before cancer, I wouldn't be building. The build is to prevent people in the future from telling me they can't allow me to have a family. And alan, that's discrimination. either my hearing loss or my being 1/2 Norwegian, either way, I shouldn't have to tolerate it.