Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr. Pavel Imris thesis about the "conservation of energy"

Started by lancaIV, December 11, 2015, 04:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Conclusion: a lot of energy is lost in the chemical process which happens when "over-charging" the battery (creation of hard lead-sulphate) by connecting the "turned around capacitor" with the wrong polarity to the battery. This seems to be the mystery of the strange  patent.

http://www.bticcs.com/pub.htm 
The battery life is extended to over 5000 cycles* without any consequential loss of battery capacity. This increases a NC's battery life span to more than 15 years, if charged daily.• The average charging time is 20 minutes**• Charging may start from any state of battery charge, just like filling up a gasoline tank. No discharge is required. On standby, a battery is ready at any time - with 100% full charge.•
No memory effect• The new technology can correct memory effect, battery faults, and reconditions deeply discharged, old, flat batteries.

This value is continuously monitored and evaluated by the CCS (see Fig. 3). It recognizes a characteristic trend change of the fully charged condition which is independent of battery type, number of cells, temperature, parasitic voltage losses, and external influences. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's about the Bedini charging process ?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capacitor-battery-cycle-generator : http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=2&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19831209&CC=FR&NR=2528257A1&KC=A1

gyulasun

Hi Conrad,

I find it strange that the inventor did not seem to care about actually ruining a battery with his suggested capacitor charge-discharge circuit applied, and dealt with only energy 'disappearance' in that process as "the sensation".
He should have considered the formation of lead sulphate, maybe he did and did not care... we will never know.
Thanks for your time to deal with this.

Hi Lanca,

Regarding your earlier reference (EP38218568) on the battery-/condensator-grid: I think its topic (due to the need for switching off the capacitor at zero crossing of the AC wave) is a bit different from what I thought on the Imris circuit and wrote in my Reply #3 but never mind, now it may not count.

Your link http://www.bticcs.com/pub.htm indeed shows an interesting product which is able to charge quasy any type of battery and extend their life time etc by the CCS technology (Computerized Charging System).
Maybe they would need to expand their marketing area to North America (of course I do not know their policy in this respect), because in this case your question on the Bedini charging process could be better answered by actual market demand and this latter would be driven by performance, presumably...   ;)

You mention the Menzer Lakhdar patent: are you aware of any practical tests done on the circuit proposed in it? What  performance it may have?

Gyula

forest

Isn't that a variation of experiment with two capacitors ?